28th November 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Can i do a MBA without graduation degree?

Hello Sir/ Madam,

I have not completed my graduation. Now i m working as a german language professional with a MNC. So can my job profile help me in doing a MBA course without a degree ??? If yes what all subjects can i choose. and if no does you provide with Graduation courses with i can finish in a year ?

Thank you for reply.

Kind Regards,

Hema

Related Questions:
  1. Does a degree student of any stream can pursue MBA programme?
  2. Which is more preferred between Graduation and Correspondence Graduation when getting admitted to MBA?
  3. Can i do a MBA without graduation degree?
  4. Difference between those pursuing MBA after B.Tech and those who do MBA after graduation(Degree)?
  5. What are the options available after completing commerce?
  6. Part time post graduation degree after BCA apart from MBA or MCA
  7. Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode?
  8. Can I do Post graduation in Hotel Management after B.Com Honors or is it necessary to do graduation in Hotel Management?
  9. Am I eligible to study Distance MBA after completion of M.Phil in Music? -- [New]
  10. When open bharti be held in Rajasthan?
  11. Will I be call for an Interview if appeared in IBPS and SSC written test being distance MBA candidate?
  12. Can I do Post Graduation degree in Tourism Management after doing BAMA(Eco) MBA finance and marketing?
  13. Syllabus and previous years question papers for ONGC GT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?
  15. What are the jobs and courses which would be better to do after B.Com graduation?
  16. Can a candidate working as a German language professional with an MNC do MBA without graduation degree? List of courses that can be applied for
  17. Companies hiring students after 58.75% in IC branch on the basis of GATE score? Minimum GATE score required?
  18. How to pursue MSc Geology after completing BSc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry)
18th July 2012, 11:04 PM
aboutblank
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can i do a MBA without graduation degree?

If you have supervisory level experience for more than 3 years you can go for IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) for your MBA.

www.ignou.ac.in

IGNOU conducts openmat entrance twice a year february and September, apply soon to IGNOU for openmat

Note: you have to show proof of supervisory level experience from your employer.

Check the specific details in their website.

Good luck
21st July 2012, 08:33 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hiiii...!!!!

-->if you have supervisiory level experience for more than 3 years you can go for IGNOU for your MBA.

-->IGNOU conducts open mat entrance twice a year february and september,apply soon to IGNOU for open mat.

-->note:-you have to show proof of supervisory level experience from your employer.

-->please check the specific detais in their website.

good luck...!!!
29th July 2012, 10:59 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/ Madam,

I have not completed my graduation. Now i m working as a german language professional with a MNC. So can my job profile help me in doing a MBA course without a degree ??? If yes what all subjects can i choose. and if no does you provide with Graduation courses with i can finish in a year ?

Thank you for reply.

Kind Regards,

Hema
Dear Aspirant ,

Without Graduation Course your not eligible for MBA Course . You having Work Experience and Definitely it help to get admission for MBA Course . But there is no use of Work Experience without the Graduation Course .

So, I suggest you to Apply for Graduation Course like, BBA / B.com / B.sc / BA etc.... Then only Your Eligible to apply for MBA Course .

Important :- You can't Complete Graduation degree Course within One Year . The Duration of the Course is for three years . So, You have to Spent three years for Bachelor degree Course .

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration . The duration of the Course is for two years and the Course is divided into four semester .

To apply for MBA Course you should Passed in three years graduation in any discipline from recognized University .

The Minimum Percentage of marks is differ from institution to Institution . Some Institution require 60% and Some Institution may require 70% (or) 80% Percentage of marks . If you score Minimum 60% Enough to get admission for MBA Course .

You should also qualified in Entrance Examination with good percentage of marks . Most of Colleges / Institution give Admission for MBA Course based on the Entrance Examination .

The Entrance Examination like , MAT / CAT / GMAT / XAT Etc.. There are so many reputed institution may accepts this Entrance Examination score card .

So, As per your educational Qualification your not eligible for MBA Course , If your really Interested in MBA Course then you may apply for Bachelor degree .
29th July 2012, 11:59 PM
padmasree253

[SIZE=1][SIZE=1][/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=3]Eligibility Criteria:[/SIZE]
The minimum eligibility criterion for admission is at least a 3-year bachelor's degree with at least 50 per cent marks or equivalent (45 per cent for SC/ST or persons with disability (PWD) category
Note : The Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling.
List of Top MBA Colleges in India
[SIZE=2]IIM, Ahmedabad - Indian Institute of Management, Ahemdabad (IIMA)
[/SIZE][SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]IIM, Calcutta
IIM, Bangalore
[/SIZE][SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]IIM, Lucknow
XLRI (Xavier Labour Relations Institute)- Jamshedpur
ISB (Indian School of Business) - Hyderabad
FMS (Faculty of Management Studies) - Delhi
IIM, Indore
IIM, Kozhikode
JBIMS (Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies) - Mumbai
[/SIZE]MBA entrance exams
CAT,
XAT,
FMS,
IIFT,
SNAP,
NMAT, ...
30th July 2012, 12:18 AM
Srikar achill

Sir,Without Graduation Course your not eligible for MBA Course . You having Work Experience and Definitely it help to get admission for MBA Course . But there is no use of Work Experience without the Graduation Course .
So, I suggest you to Apply for Graduation Course like, BBA / B.com/B.sc / BA etc.... Then only Your Eligibleto apply for MBA Course .good luck.
30th July 2012, 09:31 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...........

No, with out graduation you can not go for MBA which is also a degree course , for this you have to be a graduate in any stream from a recognize university.

To join MBA course you have appear for entrance exam in CAT, MAT , XAT .
The details for CAT exam are as follows..

The list of best MBA college in India ........

Good luck............
30th July 2012, 12:46 PM
Benduluri

**Best Wishes**

No,it is not possible doing MBA with out graduation

There are so many college provide one year graduation course

you can consult them,and get the degree and write a entrance test of MBA
like ICET

you will definatly get the seat in MBA

**All the best have a bright future**
30th July 2012, 03:02 PM
Srikar achill

Sir,You can't Complete Graduation degree Course within One Year . The Duration of the Courseis for three years . So, You have to Spent three years for Bachelor degree Course .
MBA stands for Master of Business Administration . The duration of the Course is for two years and the Course is divided into four semester .
To apply for MBA Course you should Passed in three years graduation in any discipline from recognized University .good luck.
30th July 2012, 07:15 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

hi friend,

Sorry, to say that but without graduation you are not eligible for MBA.

Here is eligibility:

You must have to complete your graduation with atleast 60% from recognise university.

Age limit should not exist 30 years.

To join MBA course you have appear for
entrance exam in CAT, MAT , XAT.

so, first of all complete your graduation then crack it
29th July 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR,

I HAVE COMPLETED MY FIRST YEAR AND FINAL YEAR GRADUTION ONE SUBJECT IN THE 2ND YEAR IS BEEN BACK LOG THERE IS NO OPTION TO DO MBA

NAME: N A
6th August 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 3 years Degree but some subjects has been backlogs there is no option to do in open P.G.........
11th February 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir.
Can I do Mba without graduation. I have completed my fy bcom some 12 years before. Please guide me.
Ronjan
12th February 2014, 02:34 PM
Sowmya449

If you have supervisory level experience for more than 3 years you can go for IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) for your MBA.
IGNOU conducts openmat entrance twice a year february and September, apply soon to IGNOU for openmat..
But you have to show proof of supervisory level experience from your employer.... All the best for your bright future...
19th May 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

i did b.tech but its not completed... there is few back locks ...can i do MBA with apperaring in backlock exams also.... i m sure that i will clear my back locks withine a year but i wants to do MBA also ....Can you suggest me any option?
31st August 2014, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

sir some subjects of mine in bcom[mangalore university] are pending can i able to do mba without my bcom degree.
12th February 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello..

Any one can clear me out with some confusion,my graduation program was 2011 till 2014 . but I haven't complete my some exam which I am completing this year(2015) only. Am I aligeble for MBA for this year..
16th August 2017, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can i do mba without complete of my graduation? And i wrote pgcet exam for mba course what can i do now??
17th August 2017, 02:36 AM
manjira...

No, you cannot apply for a MBA degree without a graduation even if you have experience in supervisor level. The supervisory level experience will help you to get admission in MBA college after you have cleared the entrance examination held for the admission of the candidates in the MBA course.

The MBA stands for Master in Business Administration. It is a post graduation degree course of 2 years.

The candidates need to take an written entrance examination like CAT, GMAT, XAT, PGCET etc. for admission in MBA course. Those who qualify the written exam go through personal interview.

The eligibility criteria are

The candidates should have a graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university.
The candidates should have a minimum score of 50% in aggregate in graduation level.
The candidates should not have any pending backlogs.
The candidates should have a valid rank in CAT, GMAT, XAT, PGNET or any other MBA entrance exam.
There is no age limitation.
18th August 2017, 10:01 PM
starberry

Hello,

For MBA course, you need to have graduate degree, without graduation one cannot go for post-graduation. But still if can try to apply at IGNOU for MBA if you have supervisory level experience and the proof of it to show at the institution. IGNOU conducts entrance exam twice a year in february and september.

All the Best
24th February 2019, 02:46 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

As per the education council, you would need to do 3 years or 4 years bachelors degree program to enroll in MBA.
There are so many good universities offering courses like B.A, B.Com, BCA etc.

After the graduating, you can give, CAT or MAT exam to get the admission in MBA program in India's best institutes.
You should atleast 55% marks in graduation to fill the Application form.
You should be atleast 18 years of age.
12th March 2020, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Can we give CAT paper twice? And which year they will ask for like first or second?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?