28th September 2012, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

How to do Post BSc Nursing correspondence? I am a GNM Nurse having 2 years experience

I am a G.N.M nurse having 2 year exp.now planning to do post bsc nursing correspondence please provide me the details regarding the available colleges and fees structure

17th December 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Post BSc Nursing correspondence? I am a GNM Nurse having 2 years experience

I have 4yr experience after GNM. Is it valid if i do post bsc ????
23rd February 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Post BSc Nursing correspondence? I am a GNM Nurse having 2 years experience

can i do correspondence post bsc after gnm in mumbai
28th February 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

i am join in g.n.m nursing since 1 year.please tell me job for g.n.m nursing.
22nd March 2013, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

I am a G.N.M nurse having 2 and half years exp.now planning to do post b.s.c nursing please provide me the details regarding the available colleges in Chandigarh i.e P.G.I and fees structure. My mail address is [email protected]
25th March 2013, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I mr Ganesh. complated GNM cours. having 2 yers of experience.
i want to do post basic nursing .
kindly provide me information that post basic BSC nursing coleges.
email id .
[email protected]
25th March 2013, 06:42 PM
wenson.edu

we are wenson edu consultancy
kindly contact us for post BSC course and detail fee structure. we deals with the admission process for all the courses like MSC ,GNM,BSC, and POST BSC .. you can do it completely correspondent or part time ... OUR SERVICE WILL BE FREE!!!

... you can even contact us for various peramidical course and we also have MBBS seat .
we have our office all major cities in karnataka and south india

kindly mail us at [email protected] for detail of any course
25th March 2013, 07:25 PM
wenson.edu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 4yr experience after GNM. Is it valid if i do post bsc ????
it is valid if u have a degree with you. today GNM has some value but after 5 years from no one will ask for GNM . its a future planning . and not only that if tomorrow you got a plan to move abroad or do your further studies with degree you will not be valued. there are so many college and universities who provide post bsc course and various flexible option to complete it.. you can either complete it by correspondent or part time or regular. we are wenson education consultancy . we guide and help student and professional of all pera medical to do further studies please mail us on [email protected] for more detail and any quiry regarding part time , full time or correspondent course
25th March 2013, 07:36 PM
wenson.edu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do correspondence post bsc after gnm in mumbai
dear
you can do post bsc correspondent so many college and university . and most valuable university for correspondent is considered as IGNOU but for IGNOU you need to apply one year before the course and even enterance and over that course is for three unlike regular Bsc but some colleges provides you course for two year even in karnataka . and various flexible option even you can complete either by regular or part time( which one morning you have to go for duty for which you will be paid and after noon class ) and completely correspondent. we are wenson education . we deals with all the education admission and specially with pera medical . so for any further detail info regarding admission you can mail us on [email protected]
5th April 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a GNM nurse having 7 year experience.How to do post BSC nursing corse from home?
10th April 2013, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

I am a gnm govt employee in up. I want to do post bsc in up.
Pls tell me places.
11th April 2013, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Im a 3rd yr nursing student snd next year aftet completing i want to do post b.s.c from ignou coressponding. please tell me the fees structure and othet details about this course.
17th April 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I am in govt job as Gnm &i want to do pbsc nsg correspondus it can be possiblor not if yes fr where plz tell me
21st April 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my GNM 3 1/2YRS,I have to do post bsc correspondence and I am from commerce stream so,please tell me the institutes in mumbai,other then IGNOU? Plz plz plz
3rd June 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my GNM 3 1/2 years course and I have got 1 year experience. I would like to do post bsc nursing.. Can you please help me by advicing which is the better option a part time or a correspondence that won't cost me much or I can do the regulars in a reasonable cost. If it is available in South India that will be very good for me. Please do reply .
8th June 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my GNM 3 1/2 yrs course and i have 8yrs exp. i would like to do post bsc nursing.. Can you pls help me by advicing which is the better option a part time or a correspondence that won't cost me much or I can do the regulars in a reasonable cost. If it is available in South India that will be very good for me. Please do reply .
26th July 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

lam gnm staff nurse with 3years exprience%u060Cwhat i can do for getting admission in post bsc nursing corrsepondence
14th August 2013, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

is it any problem for distance education to post bsc nursing?
19th August 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

i have a GNM degree i want to do postbasic by correspondese what i do next
9th November 2013, 08:39 PM
Phebe Grace

You can apply IGNOU which is offering Post Basic B.Sc(N) through correspondence
11th November 2013, 06:30 PM

Default Re: How to do Post BSc Nursing correspondence? I am a GNM Nurse having 6 years experience

I am a G.N.M nurse having 6year exp.now planning to do post bsc nursing correspondence please provide me the details regarding the available colleges and fees structure[/QUOTE]
7th December 2013, 09:06 PM
Phebe Grace

Default Re: How to do Post BSc Nursing correspondence? I am a GNM Nurse having 6 years experience

PB.B.Sc(N) in correspondence is available in IGNOU approach your nearby IGNOU contact centre
22nd December 2013, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

am a gnm staff, having 7 year experiance,am working in oman , i would like to study for post bsc ,how i can study from oman?
11th January 2014, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

i finished gnm diploma course with 3.5 yrs exp i would like to do post basic bsc nursing course in part time or correspondence in chennai .what to do?
28th January 2014, 05:09 PM
Phebe Grace

Post Basic B.Sc Nursing in correspondence is available in IGNOU.Contact nearby study center for admission.
27th February 2014, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

5year Experience In GNM Nursing How Could I Join Post BSC Nursing ....
23rd April 2014, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

SIR ,IF IAM FINISHED POST BSC NURSING (CORRESPONDANCE ) AFTER FINISH I CAN WORK IN ABROAD AND SINGAPORE ,PLEASE ANSWER ME
8th July 2014, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I just want to know how can I get admission in ignou for post basic bsc nsg correspondense and when should I apply and what is the fee structure
24th August 2014, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

i am having GNM complete.i want
post bsc nursing
for pgi chandigad.
22nd September 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I am staff NSg(GNM )
13yrs experience I want to do corspondig Bsc Now working AKD please guide me
26th November 2014, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing post bsc nursing .
If any problems if I work same time in a hospital
Is the experience is valid or not
I'm already completed gnm
23rd May 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I am finished 10th after nursing aid its over then i have experience 10 years its posible to Gnm nursing study
29th July 2015, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed GNM and wants to do post basic bsc nursing with correspondence and also wants to do job with
7th September 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

How to do post basic BSc nursing after completed GNM ?
I Need to know all the place and colleges in tamilnadu for correspondence course and job.please email me email ID [email protected]
15th April 2016, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

How can I join for post bsc nursing? ??i am a GNM nurse having 3 years of experience and prasently working as a government staff nurse at kolkata medical college in West bengal
10th August 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I am having 25 years experience working gh wanted to study BSc nursing what is the procedure to study im in pudcherry
2nd June 2017, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed gnm,I am in the government job and I want to do pb bsc nursing in distance course so please guide me
30th May 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Iam study in DGNM 3year after compeleting my courses iam study pbsc nursing if any experience needed.but my further my goal completing pbsc in corresependencene
20th June 2021, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I am maria soniya I am completed in DGNM in 2015 to 2018 2 years experience so please give a corresponding course in post b.sc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?