28th August 2011, 02:24 AM
SHALAKA M

Can I do MCA after graduation? Which are the other courses apart from MBA and M.Com?

Currently i am studying Bachelor In Banking & Insurance 2nd year please tell me weather i can do MCA after graduation if not suggest me some other cources apert from MBA & M.COM

2nd December 2011, 11:13 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA after graduation? Which are the other courses apart from MBA and M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHALAKA M View Post
Currently i am studying Bachelor In Banking & Insurance 2nd year please tell me weather i can do MCA after graduation if not suggest me some other cources apert from MBA & M.COM
Hello friend,
Masters in Computer Application is a hardcore programming course and requires basic foundation in the same, which does not necessarily means that you must have done BCA but yes, you do need to have a science background with maths as the major subject in the +2 level. This is the eligibility criteria demanded by some of the reputed institutes offering MCA.
As you have mentioned that you are pursuing Bachelors in Banking and Insurance, an specialized BCom course, you should not bother much about your future because you doing very good at this point of time. All you need to do is to follow it with a particular course associated with the same and as per my experience, I would definitely suggest you to go for MBA in the relevant field.
Apart from MBA and MCom, there are definitely other course which can be pursued like any professional courses-CA, CS, LAW but as per your present qualification and the course you are pursuing, try to sick to the field and think about MBA in the same.
4th January 2012, 08:02 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Can I do MCA after graduation? Which are the other courses apart from MBA and M.Com?

there are several courses available

Msc SE,IT,CT
M.sc cs,maths, and other science related courses
MS
there are possible courses available to join
4th January 2012, 08:08 PM
senthilkumarvm

Exclamation Re: Can I do MCA after graduation? Which are the other courses apart from MBA and M.Com?

there are several courses available

Msc SE,IT,CT
M.sc cs,maths, and other science related courses
MS
there are possible courses available to join
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?