23rd December 2019, 04:47 PM
Dhiraj@Tiwari

Can I do MCA on the basis of B.Com and Diploma in Software Development?

I have completed B.Com from UPRTOU Allahabad (U.P) in 2015. But in my 10+2 my subjects was PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology). So, is it possible to do MCC? If yes, then from can I do? And I have completed GNIIT (Diploma Of Software Development) duration 3 years from NIIT as well and working as Software Developer in a private company.

27th December 2019, 12:00 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA on the basis of B.Com and Diploma in Software Development?

MCA is Master in Computer Application.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

In some of the institution it is mandatory to have Mathematics as main paper in bachelor as well as in 10+2 .

So, visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in the course.
27th December 2019, 06:49 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA on the basis of B.Com and Diploma in Software Development?

Yes, it is possible to do MCA after BCom. MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and MCA is a post graduate Course in Computer Application. The candidate should have completed graduation degree in any discipline with more than 60% marks from a recognised University.
The candidate must have studied mathematics as a subject in class 12th.
There is no age bar to apply for this course. It is a 3 year duration course.
The candidate need to write an entrance exam conducted by the concerned University. So as to get admission into the MCA course.
27th December 2019, 09:15 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, B.Com student are not eligible for MCA
entrance exam.
MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.
If you have completed graduation degree from a recognised University with above 60% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?