13th June 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?

Hello everyone, I want to do Advanced Diploma in Software Development from MET Institute of Software Development and Research. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  2. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  3. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission in CDAC?
  5. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing? Fees required for it?
  6. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. After BCS can I do CDAC course? Is there any college in Nashik for CDAC
  8. Is it beneficial to do Advanced Diploma in Software Development for BTech(CSE) candidate? -- [New]
  9. Can I do PhD followed by Advanced Diploma in Software Development being a B.Sc(Electronics) graduate?
  10. Topics available to study in Advanced Diploma in Software Development course?
  11. Percentage criteria and age limit to apply for Advanced Diploma in Software Development course in Star Institute of Computer Education? Brochure of this course?
  12. Which are the good colleges in Mumbai? What is the salary after MBA?
  13. What is the scope in IT Software development for B.Sc Biology candidates?
  14. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  15. List of colleges affiliated to North Maharashtra University offering Advanced Diploma in Software Development? Admission criteria and fee expenses?
  16. List of colleges that I can get after scoring MAH state rank of 5670 and general category rank of 53479?
  17. Can I take admission in diploma in software application development if I didn't study science in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. A B.Tech dropout can I get a Software Developer job?
29th April 2019, 10:49 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?

=> Advanced Diploma in Software Development is Diploma level Software Engineering programme.

=> In order to get admission in Advanced Diploma in Software Development course, the candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required to study Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research is 50%.

=> The duration of Advanced Diploma in Software Development course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?