2nd March 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MS in US after having 27 backlogs in B.Tech?

Hey I have 27 backlogs in B-tech can i do MS in US

Please reply

thanks

20th March 2011, 03:06 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MS in US after having 27 backlogs in B.Tech?

hi..
having 27 back logs in engineering means you do not have the talent to do engineering at all,
having 27 back logs means that you have failed in almost half of the engineering subjects,and without completing them there is no way that you will be able to do any other higher education,
forget about the us ,you are not eligible to do any higher education in India ,
more over other than just having engineering degree you also got to have an gre score and i dont think than an person scoring 27 backlogs is capable of doing any good in the gre exam,
it would be better if you think and complete your back logs before the specified time for it being counted as an degree is over ,after that you can think of any other education but your first choice should be this
10th May 2011, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

hi i completed my b.tech in the year 2010 i have one backlog in 4-2 which i did not write the exam till now,but according to our university rules we can have two subjects as optional .can i do MS in australia
11th June 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

hi
friends i taken my gre in december 2011, do to some reason i didnt appy for MS and joined in job but i want to do MS after two year. is it possible?
24th June 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i cleared all backlogs in first and second years now im studying 3-1 i was realised and studying well i heard that candidates with backlogs even after cleared also are not allowed is it right?
1st July 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i had a backlog in my first but cleared it . i have 2 in 2-2 .if there are no more backlogs and if i clear them quickly can i go to the us tor masters?
5th July 2011, 07:09 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

sorry to say it . but it is very much difficult to do MS AFTER 27 BACKLOGS .

thanks.
8th July 2011, 08:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Please reply

thanks
dear friend,

you are not eligible for MS in US because you have not completed your graduation.

you have 27 backlog so you have to cleared the backlog first.

then you are eligible for MS degree.

because they want fresh candidate.

all the best
22nd July 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my gre score is 1260 and toefl 92. i have two active backlogs. i want to pursue ms in civil engineering. will i get a gud university.??
7th August 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

i completed my engineering in 5 years instead of 4...i have 8 dead backlogs. can i do Ms in US with a good gre score inspite of my poor acadamics??
13th August 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

Hey i got drop in engineering can i eligible for gre please rep
19th August 2011, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to clear my back logs so please give me your suggetion?
24th August 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

1st September 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

how to count the backlocks in b.tech.could any one plz reply.i failed 1 subject and i completed it in 6 attemts.so finally my total backlocks are 1 or 6.plz reply friends
29th September 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Having 27 backlogs has nothing to do with your talent buddy!! 99% of the chance is US embassy will reject you for having 27 BL. 1% is your luck. Instead of wasting your parents H.E money in all these things get a good job in INDIA first ...work for sometime ... get real experience .... then try other options to get into US if u r very much interested... even you can go for ms after job.
27 backlogs aa?? Why could not you manage your B.Tech subjects if u planned for MS. Atleast now open your eyes, have a good future plan, work for it. I think it is enough.
14th October 2011, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Hello Friends!

My younger brother started Engg in 2006, however he hasnt completed it yet. He had around 10 backlogs by 4th Sem. However he could not attend college during his 6th sem due to health issues. Thus he has a bunch of backlogs to cover. Since the last 2 sets of exams, he attempted 15 papers in each examination period and he has cleared them all with a total aggregate now standing at 70.1%. He has 16 papers still to go, 10 of which he would be attempting in Nov 2011 and the remaining 6 in April 2012. Considering he touching an aggregate of 60% in total, with a 2 yr backlog and a good GRE score (say 1400 above) does he stand a chance of getting into a good US Uni for Masters in Engineering??

Reply would be very much appreciated :)

Best wishes,
Megha
26th January 2012, 04:12 PM
drurv

Having 27 backlogs has nothing to do with your talent buddy!! 99% of the chance is US embassy will reject you for having 27 BL. 1% is your luck. Instead of wasting your parents H.E money in all these things get a good job in INDIA first ...work for sometime ... get real experience .... then try other options to get into US if u r very much interested... even you can go for ms after job.
27 backlogs aa?? Why could not you manage your B.Tech subjects if u planned for MS. Atleast now open your eyes, have a good future plan, work for it. I think it is enough.
29th January 2012, 08:38 PM
adlsm

not possible , you have a poor carrier.
27 backlogs in engineering!
change your course try for somthing else.

good luck
27th March 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

hi i have completed b-tech correspondence with 75% is it possible to do MS in US. please reply.
10th June 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i get a US visa fo Master if i hav 5 backlogs.......All 5 subjects cleared cleared
11th July 2012, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

can a person do masters in usa having 11 backlogs and all the backlogs are cleared up??
11th July 2012, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

can a person pursue his masters in usa if one has 11 backlogs and all are cleared up now??
6th August 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i writen 8 backloge in my engineering.ma i eligible to to do ms in us
11th August 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

not really ms.if you want to persue your mba in australia, you can do that. there are number of universities giving chance for further studies even with the backlogs.so if you are interested you can carry on with that.
13th August 2012, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

I passed my betch in 5/4 is it possible to do ms in other countries
13th August 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Can I do MS in US after having 27 backlogs in B.Tech?

Quote:

Please reply

thanks
no u cant do . get losthttp://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon13.gif
13th August 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Can I do MS in US after having 27 backlogs in B.Tech?

Quote:

Please reply

thanks
no u cant do . get losthttp://entrance-exam.net/forum/images/icons/icon13.gif
14th August 2012, 01:13 AM
randeephooda.2012

Hi dear,

you are not eligible for MS in US because you have not completed your graduation.

you have 27 backlog so you have to cleared the backlog first.

then you are eligible for MS degree.

because they want fresh candidate.
Tahnks
11th December 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

hi i am ravi teja i am having 18 backlogs in b tech can i do ms in australia
6th January 2013, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

in my academics i do have 19 backlogs, but i have cleared dem all and bearing 63.85% can i have a chance of doing MS in US?
15th January 2013, 08:01 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

HI Friends...........

You are NOT eligible to do MS in US as a Graduation pending candidate.....so first you have to complete your Graduation........

ALL THE BEST............
7th March 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

hi this kasi .i was completed my computer science engineering in bangalore 2012 with 56 % and i have 26 backlogs in 1and 2 year ;3 year i have one backlog .i given gre 2 times i got 278 and awa 1 .IELTS 5 .I plan to apply master in usa in fall 2013 . any give some university i can get admit please help me em:[email protected]
thank you
29th March 2013, 12:18 PM
akhila varma

Default Re: i had 9 backlogs in b.tech.i cmpleted those with a better score.will i get us visa for doing ms in us?

I had 9 backlogs in b.tech..i completed thos with a better score.will i get visa for doing ms in US?
7th July 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddusajj View Post
hi..
having 27 back logs in engineering means you do not have the talent to do engineering at all,
having 27 back logs means that you have failed in almost half of the engineering subjects,and without completing them there is no way that you will be able to do any other higher education,
forget about the us ,you are not eligible to do any higher education in India ,
more over other than just having engineering degree you also got to have an gre score and i dont think than an person scoring 27 backlogs is capable of doing any good in the gre exam,
it would be better if you think and complete your back logs before the specified time for it being counted as an degree is over ,after that you can think of any other education but your first choice should be this
hey bro if u dnt know just sit quite because many persons with 30-45 backlogs also are dng ms in usa and moreover u never underestimate an engineer if they think they can complete whole backlogs in single attempt and to me with out backlog he is not called an engineer.backlogs are one kind of experience we have to experience it.even im also one of the person who having 20 backlogs with gre 289 and toefl 89 got visa completed ms in cs frm Vtech and presently im wrkng in india for microsoft.
18th July 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Is a person with one backlog is eligible for writing GRE, TOEFL and get VISA ??
19th July 2013, 01:09 PM
saigourav0512
Member+

Hi friend…..
Since the last 2 sets of exams, he attempted 15 papers in each examination period and he has cleared them all with a total aggregate now standing at 70.1%. He has 16 papers still to go, 10 of which he would be attempting in Nov 2011 and the remaining 6 in April 2012. Considering he touching an aggregate of 60% in total, with a 2 yr backlog and a good GRE score does he stand a chance of getting into a good US Uni for Masters in Engineering,
you have 27 backlog so you have to cleared the backlog first
then you are eligible for MS degree,because they want fresh candidate.,more over other than just having engineering degree you also got to have an gre score and i dont think than an person scoring 27 backlogs is capable of doing any good in the gre exam,it would be better if you think and complete your back logs before the specified time for it being counted as an degree is over ,after that you can think of any other education but your first choice should be this
Try to read more…
2nd August 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i have 15 backlogs which are cleared now. and i am pursuing my btech final year in computers. am i eligible to do masters in usa with my gre score 285?
pls reply me.
thank you
18th August 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

hi
i have total 9 back logs and i have completed but i had to drop a year in middle of my graduation because of accident .am i eligible for ms in us after getting good scores in gre and toffel
16th October 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

i have 7 backlogs in b.tech and i cleared them now can i do ms in us
20th October 2013, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

hie i did my btech in 5 years with 20 backlogs.i completed my btech in 2010 can i do ms in usa with gre score of around 290?wich universities would i get can u please suggest me and will i get visa?im planin for fall 2014 please suggest me!
17th December 2013, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

i had 31backlog and my degree is 2yrs late. My gre score is 323 toefl 105 can i get UCSB clg in us
23rd February 2014, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

hi friends/

i cleared my 16backlogs an am in final year b tch ......will there any problem for doing ms at us ..
5th March 2014, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends,
I am desperately need ur help.
Guys im presently in my 4-2 of my btech & my % is 69 up to 4-1sem..I hv 3 backlogs 2 cleared in immediate attempt but I still have one active M1 backlog. I'm thinking to drop out M1 subject as per rules we have in JNTUH. So if I send my transcripts up to 4-1 will my active backlog will be problem in getting i20?
Drop out subject will be eliminated n consolidated memo but we it will cme in may..
& m done with my GRE & I have ielts on March 8.
So plz do reply friends will backlog be a prblm ?
Thanks in advance
5th March 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends,
I am desperately need ur help.
Guys im presently in my 4-2 of my btech & my % is 69 up to 4-1sem..I hv 3 backlogs 2 cleared in immediate attempt but I still have one active M1 backlog. I'm thinking to drop out M1 subject as per rules we have in JNTUH. So if I send my transcripts up to 4-1 will my active backlog will be problem in getting i20?
Drop out subject will be eliminated n consolidated memo but we it will cme in may..
& m done with my GRE & I have ielts on March 8.
So plz do reply friends will backlog be a prblm ?
Thanks in advance
21st March 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

re: can any1 suggest me how z btech backlogs counted for applying us colleges.
for the 1st attemp if we fail in any 2 subjecs, we write supply at dat tym again if we wont pass again we write for how many attempts we write that many backlogs are treated for applying us colleges plzzzzzz suggest me.
16th April 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

raj1....i have 20 backlogs now iam in 4-2 semister iamn going to complete all the backlogs before diz 4-2 .....plz tell me may i elligible to do ms in us?
16th May 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

hi friends,
please any one suggest me I have completed my b-tech in 4-years of normal duration time and I can get my Original certificates (PC & CMM) during year 2013 April with a aggregate of 59.68%.According to our jntu rule I left two subjects during my Engineering.For increasing my percentage of getting 60% I regestered for writing two exams,normally those exams should be held on Dec 2013,because of these elections my exams got postponed to Jan 2014.My one of my friend told me if I attend or write those exams I will get passout for Jan 2014.Then, I did not attend for the the two exams.After some period of time I went to our University to get my certificates,In my PC & CMM it has shown me as 2014 passout.There in University I asked them regarding the passout which I got 2014, there they told me once we regerstered for the exam it is finished.In 2013 I selected in one company as Network Engineer and I am doing job.I am thinking to do MS in USA after two years of experience.Please any one suggest me whether I will get VISA to do MS in USA.Please....Please.....suggest me with your valuble answer.
22nd June 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi sirs i have one doubt if a prsn have mre than 3 backlogs in engineering is it difficult to get visa to do masters in us plz sirs. Help me
21st July 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed my b.tech in the year 2014 but I have one backlog in 4-2 which I am not going to write the exam.According to our university rules we can have two subjects as optional. can I do MS or MBA in abroad? Is there any problem occur?
12th August 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

with 50% of betech degree and 4years experience in net working is it possible to do ms in usa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?