11th October 2014, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MS in US after having 27 backlogs in B.Tech?

hai frends i have completed my btech in 5 years in stead of 4 yers now i cleared all my 27 backlogs with 55% now i reailized my self i want to do ms in us is it possible(recently 2014)
16th November 2014, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
friends i taken my gre in december 2011, do to some reason i didnt appy for MS and joined in job but i want to do MS after two year. is it possible?
yea the gre score is valid for 5 years you still use that score to apply.
17th February 2015, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

i completed my graduation in the year of 2014 with 10 backlogs, gre score is 288 and ielts band score is 6. is there any scope of getting admission in safe and good university for me??
5th May 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
this is very difficult question but please try to give answe for this.
I want to complete my btech in 2012 but I completed my btech at 2013 but I am working in tcs as an contract based employee from 2012 onwards can I try ms in us.. I have 2.6 years experience in tcs ..
16th May 2015, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

Hey guys i completed my 2nd year and have 3 backlogs wil i be able to get into iit through gate. Does iit have any problems with backlogs
31st July 2015, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir can I do ms in USA ..... I have 30 backlogs in b.tech but I pass in all the subject I completed my b.tech .. the consultancy they are saying that even u passed those subjects can be counted as bocklogs only ....what to do sir my I eligible to do ms
31st July 2015, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i have to ask a question. one of my friend has 52 backlogs.actually he s an good reading student due to commercial reason(ulcer) he kept this backlogs. but he cleared when he came out.now he s taking gre as well as ielts. pls reply that this will create any pblm in getting visa.pls do reply. its his life.and he has an medical certificate. reply to this mail id if its possible. [email protected]
15th August 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my B.E in 2010
in 6yrs, with 50 repeated backlogs from 1yr and 2.1 and 2.2 semesters and 4 backlogs from 3rd and 4th yr, totally in BE 50 backlogs
and from 2010 aug to march 2011 I worked in call centre then I joined in 1 yr Hardware networking course in Jetking institute
and did Software Testing tools course, .net, Java for 6 months
from 2013 march I joined a company as a software test engineer and working till now Aug 2015
and I am planning do MS or MBA in US now, Do I have a chance
as I m having very bad academics from my SSC to BE and 50 Backlogs in BE and completed in 6yrs, now I hav 2.5yrs of work experience,
but I didn't wasted my time from I passout BE in 2010.
Help me out plz
and plz send me ur opinions on [email protected]
17th August 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

hii frnds if once we had finished our b.tech how will the us universities evaluate our backlogs i.e how many times we had written that subject or if at all they wont consider our back logs if we got our b.tech certificate
2nd October 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

hiii.. I completed my btech in 2006 and I have a dropout . I also finished my masters in USA and now I am working in a company since 5 years. Can anyone please let me know whether I can get my final memo from JNTU now..
19th March 2016, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

I have a history of arrears 38 ,I had cleared all .and having an ielts of 7.5 and GRE 310 .I have a cgpa of 6.4..can I apply for Ms in USA or any country..
23rd May 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

I have Completed my B.E in 2015 with 23 backlogs and a C.G.P.A of 6.01/10.
Am I eligible to do PGDM in Canada?
15th December 2016, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello my name is karan parekh.I have 35 Backlogs in Diploma(E&C) and only 3 Backlogs in BE(E&C).so can i aligable for MS.OR In Which Country i have apply for MS.(USA,Australia). Pl z Give me suggestion. my Email ID:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?