5th October 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc in Maths if I have done TY BSc in Zoology?

Can I do msc in math if doneTY BSc in zoology

15th September 2015, 10:09 PM
JSD.

Default Re: Can I do MSc in Maths if I have done TY BSc in Zoology?

No you can not do the MSc in mathematics with your BSC in Zoology.

The basic eligibility criteria for the MSc in mathematics course is , to have a bachelor degree from a recognised university. That bachelor degree must be in science stream with Mathematics as a major subject.

As you are telling that you have completed your BSc in Zoology and in this department there is not any Kind of subject related to mathematics or mathematics it self.Hence you can do the MSc in mathematics.
1st April 2023, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc in Maths if I have done TY BSc in Zoology?

am i elegible for msc math after b.s zoology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?