19th September 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What to do for MSc after doing BSc Zoology and Biotecnology

Iam doing BSc zoology and biotechnology.i dont know what to do for MSc. i want to do something different about my career,like iam interested in research works. but i dont like chemistry. so,please guide me.

16th June 2014, 01:15 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do for MSc after doing BSc Zoology and Biotecnology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Iam doing BSc zoology and biotechnology.i dont know what to do for MSc. i want to do something different about my career,like iam interested in research works. but i dont like chemistry. so,please guide me.
Yes you're eligible for M.Sc course after completing B.Sc course. Since, that you're Interested in research field. After completing M.Sc course go with PH.d course. M.Sc Stand for (Master of Science). The Duration of the Course is for two years and the Course is divided four semester. There is very good scope for M.Sc in Physics. Candidate should be hold Graduation Course in science stream with Minimum 55% Percentage of marks from recognized University. Candidate should be Studied Physics as a Main Subject in Bachelor degree course as well 12th standard. There is No Common Entrance Examination (Specific) for M.Sc in Physics Course and there is No Minimum Age limit for this Course. The candidate who score good percentage of marks in Bachelor degree may get first preference at the admission for M.Sc in Physics .The Admission for M.Sc Course is purely based on Merit list ..

M.Sc Colleges in India :-

-Fergusson College
-Lovely Professional University
-Birla Institute of Technology and Science
-Sarah Tucker College
-Thiru Govindasamy Government Arts College
-Hans Raj College
-Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Science
-Bharat Prava Technical and Professional Studies
-Manonmaniam Sundaranar University
4th July 2021, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do for MSc after doing BSc Zoology and Biotecnology

Is there any scope for doing Msc in niser after bsc from outside
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?