10th January 2012, 07:01 PM

Can I do Ph.D as part time/distance from government institute? I am a government employee and want to do Ph.D in Political science

Dear sir,
I am govt emplyoyee and want to do Ph. D in political science. Can i do Ph.d as part time/distance from govt institute, plz also rpy me time and process for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study Part Time PhD in Library Science in Periyar University for a State Government Employee?
  2. Part Time PhD in Education course for M.Phil postgraduate Government employee?
  3. Can I do Ph.D as part time/distance from government institute? I am a government employee and want to do Ph.D in Political science
  4. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  5. Is it compulsory to do Ph.D programme for a government employee who have qualified NET?
  6. How can I study PhD being a 42 years old Government employee and post graduate in Commerce?
  7. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  8. How may I do Ph.D in political science or Management in Hyderabad?
  9. Is it possible to do part time PhD after qualifying UGC-NET for Lectureship? Whether Government universities has more value? Course duration of PhD and JRF? -- [New]
  10. How to do Ph.D part time in government organizations? Which entrance exams do I need to appear? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I do Ph.D course for Assistant professor? I'm a government employee in LICI in Assam?
  12. Can I study PhD in Political Science if secured 57% in M.A.(Political Science) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra?
  13. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science
  14. Is it possible to do PhD being government teacher?
  15. Way to do PhD in HR while doing government job?
  16. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  17. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  18. List of institutes offering PhD in Hospital Administration in India?
5th April 2019, 09:41 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D as part time/distance from government institute? I am a government employee and want to do Ph.D in Political science

Hi,

Yes you can do PhD distance education.

You can contact in sikkim manipa university. It is the best university in India for distance educational courses.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?