7th February 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do PhD being government teacher?

Sir i am a government teacher in andhra pradesh.i have compleated my msc.now i was intreasted in doing phd.is it possible in doing phd.i am not a regular student

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  2. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  3. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  4. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  5. What is the procedure for admission into B.Ed course? Is it true that government teachers need not appear for the entrance test?
  6. Dates of all the entrance exams for MSc Biotechnology course?
  7. How to apply for Ph.D in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Age limit for Government Lady Teacher? If I am 27 years old can I apply for a Teacher's job?
  9. What should I do to get a teaching job after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  10. To take admission into B.Ed what is the procedure?
  11. What shall I do to become Government Teacher being a student of 12th class?
  12. How this is possible for me of doing Ph.D in Geography being a candidate working as a School Teacher in a recognized aided school in Kolkata?
  13. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  14. M.Phil or PhD in English or Sociology from distance mode in less amount?
  15. What to do after M.Sc. in Chemistry?
  16. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  17. Can I apply for NET exam in Geography Subject after passing MSc Geography?
  18. How to do M.Ed course after working as a teacher in government school?
26th February 2014, 05:55 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to do PhD being government teacher?

As you are a Government teacher, I think you would have written entrance exam NET(National Eligibility Test).So if you have written this exam then definitely you will be eligible to appear for the PhD programme.Since PhD is a research programme there are some rules to be followed to get admission in to the PhD.So many universities offering this PhD course across the globe.

As you are with the M.Sc Masters qualification you no need to worry.Because to be eligible for PhD the minimum qualification is Masters degree to appear for the rest.You must have obtained a minimum of 55% in the qualifying degree.Generally the Percentage requisites may vary according with the Institutes.

You can pursue the PhD programme in the relevant field to carry out the career in research areas.If you have not written the entrance exam ,I recommend you to write NET(Natioanl Eligibility Test).

This NET Exam is conducted by the University Grants Commission.So this score is valid entirely for doing PhD course in India.Some other PhD entrance examinations are NIPER PhD entance exam,JNU PhD entrance exam,Symbiosis PhD entrance exam,University of Hyderabad,National Brain Research Centre PhD Entrance exam,NDRO PhD entrance exam,BR Ambedkar Open University Entrance exam,Anna University Center for Research PhD entrance exam,GTU PhD entrance exam,Alagappa University PhD Entrance exam,AIMA PhD entrancce exam,BARC PhD Admission Test,Defense Institute of Advanced Technology Pune PhD Admission Test and more.So you better to go for the UGC NET Exam,get good score to go for the PhD programme.
15th September 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i do M.Sc in physics already beaing a government teacher?
8th March 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I am an m.con in commerce (a/c) can I do PhD already being a government teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?