24th July 2016, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MA regular course after completing BA (private) with 53%?

Hello Sir, I have completed my graduation (BA private with 53% ) and I applied for MA private in but failed in 2 subjects. Now I want to apply for MA regular from the college. Am I eligible for it? Kindly help.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be appointed as a government lecturer after completing BSc and B.Ed regular and M.A private?
  2. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Private Bank PO exam after completing Graduation scoring 40% marks? How can I apply for the exam?
  4. How should I apply for M.E regular after completing B.E?
  5. Can I do regular MCA after doing BCA private?
  6. Being a married 33 years old M.Com post graduate can I apply for any bank exam?
  7. Do we need to submit 11th certificate to give private exam? Difference between private and regular? How can I apply for private exams in Delhi?
  8. Can I do M.A private and diploma regular after completing B.A?
  9. How to do B.A Private or B.A Regular after completing Polytechnic Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in regular college if I have passed 12th as private candidate? -- [New]
  11. Can I do MSc in CS Private? What is the scope of regular and private?
  12. What are the differences between B.Com private and regular?
  13. Am I eligible for BA after completing PUC in private?
  14. Is there any chance to reappear in all 5 subjects either through registration and attending school again for a year or through improvement exam or as a private candidate if failed in 1st compartment attempt?
  15. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  16. After completing B.Com then am I eligible to apply for MBA regular? Can I do CS and B.Com(Correspondence) simultaneously?
  17. Can I do M.Com private? Does it possess the same value as the regular M.Com? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Com after five years of completing class 12th?
26th July 2016, 12:37 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MA regular course after completing BA (private) with 53%?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MA course on regular basis, even after completion of your bachelor's through distance. But for getting admission in MA, you must have qualified your bachelor's degree from any well recognized institute/university. Your marks in BA(53%) are sufficient to fulfill the educational eligibility criteria. So now you can apply for MA on regular basis.
27th July 2016, 12:12 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MA regular course after completing BA (private) with 53%?

Yes, you are eligible for the admission in Master of Arts course in regular.

The eligibility to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

The admission in the course is conducted on basis of entrance examination or on the basis of score in bachelor degree. So, to get detail visit the official website of college. You have to take admission in course from beginning(1st year).
28th July 2016, 11:37 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

You can eligible for MA course after completing BA.

Candidate should complete the Bachelor of Arts from recognised University. And percentage not required for this. You need pass BA.

After passing BA you get admission in MA.
28th June 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ma regular after completing B A (private) in graduation from any university. Please help me
7th July 2018, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Does University provide t.c and cc to their private candidate under graduate.
12th September 2018, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

I have done bachelor of arts from private university,can i join M.A in central university?
7th October 2018, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A. private than I can take admission in M.A. on regular basis in Delhi university please sir help me My email- [email protected], send message
2nd November 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I want ask you that after clear ba as private candidate with subjects Persian , journalism,and opt Arabic can I do M.sc from any college?
16th October 2019, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

I am doing additional b.a in english literature.can I do ma in regular after that
2nd November 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

which reputad education board conducted ba exams for example cbse
3rd December 2019, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I have done bsc with 53% marks.can i do msc???? ..plzz help me
3rd January 2020, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 53 %in b.a regular, now can I do m.a private Am I eligible to apply m.a private. Please reply
11th March 2020, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, can i apply for MA regular on age basis, not completed BA, can you please suggest me
15th March 2020, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Am I eligible to apply for MA regular course after completing BA (private) with 53%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do ma regular after completing B A (private) in graduation from any university. Please help me
Am i eligible to aply for ma regular course after completing ba (private).
22nd December 2020, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

I have 50% from nashik University for BA am I eligible for MA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?