28th August 2013, 01:15 AM
jobbyjohn

Can I be eligible to attend for Railway Recruitment Board exam? I am a final year mechanical engineering student

I am a final year mechanical engineering student can i able to attent the railway recrutement board exam ?How can i apply for it ?

Related Questions:
31st July 2015, 12:15 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to attend for Railway Recruitment Board exam? I am a final year mechanical engineering student

Yes you are eligible for the Railway recruitment board examination for the post of Senior section engineer group being pursuing the final year of your mechanical engineering.

The eligibility criteria for the RRB examination for the Senior section engineer group are here under :-

* You must have completed your bachelors degree in technology or engineering from a recognized university. Final year students are also eligible.

* Your age must be within 20 years to 34 years. Also there is the provision of relaxation in upper age limit for OBC and SC/ST candidates of 3 years and 5 years as per the government norms.

* Also your speaking and typing skills on computer must be strong.

The examination is held in three stages which are as :- Stage I) Preliminary test, Stage II) Mains & Stage III) Interview.

For detials regarding the syllabus, pattern and notifications regarding the same examination you can log on to the website www.indianrailways.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?