17th August 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for drug inspector after completing degree in Homeopathy

i have completed degree in homeopathy can i eligible for drug inspector

11th April 2014, 12:02 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I be eligible for drug inspector after completing degree in Homeopathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed degree in homeopathy can i eligible for drug inspector
No you're not eligible for Drug Inspector examination. The candidate who aspiring to apply for drug Inspector must complete their graduation course in in pharmacy or Pharmaceutical science stream from recognized university and also complete the bachelor degree through PCI recognized institute. The examination for drug Inspector will be conducted by (UPSC) Union Public Service Commission for every. The applicant should have knowledge in clinical pharmacology or microbiology which is important of drug Inspector examination. The Applicant should be score minimum 60% percentage of marks in graduation course and the applicant age should be in between 21 years to 35 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?