7th August 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the requirement for drug inspector? How much percentage is required in B.Pharmacy for Drug Inspector?

what is the requirement for drug inspector and how much percentage required in b.pharmacy for the drug inspector..?

7th August 2012, 08:02 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the requirement for drug inspector? How much percentage is required in B.Pharmacy for Drug Inspector?

Drug Inspector is very responsible job since it concerns the health and safety of the general public in India. The Drugs and Cosmetics Act of 1945 has given power to drug inspector to visit establishments of various companies and dealers where drugs, cosmetics are either stored or manufactured for inspection.

The job of Drug inspector is to check whether the establishment is following all the standards described by the central government regarding the sanitation, purity and grading. He would also go on to check whether the items stored are originally manufactured by the company or its just duplicate items.

By doing this drug inspector ensures that any product that we use is safe and would not have any dangerous effect due to poor storage etc. Drug Inspector also has the power to collect the sample of any item and send it for laboratory test to ensure it is safe for humans.

Drug Inspector is hired by both central government as well the state government. To become drug inspector, candidates are required to appear in entrance exam which is conducted by UPSC in case of central government and various state PSC for different states.

The job vaccancies can be found through either the employment newspapers and other leading newspapers like The Hindu, Times of India, Hindustan Times etc. else you can visit the official website of UPSC for more details.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

You must be Indian Citizen.

Age Limit:

Age limit is between 21 to 33 for the general candidates.

OBC candidates get 3 years relaxation in the upper age limit.

SC/ST candidates get 5 years relaxation.

Educational Requirements;

You should have graduation degree in Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma), Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine from a recognised university in India.
7th August 2012, 12:14 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Wink Re: What is the requirement for drug inspector? How much percentage is required in B.Pharmacy for Drug Inspector?

hi friend,

Drug Inspectors job is concern with public health and safety so it is very sensitive job.

ELIGIBILITY for Drug Inspector:

=> A candidate should Have completed their graduation Degree in any stream (Engineering, Commerce, Arts) from Recognise Universities.
=> A candidate has a cityzenship of India.
=> Age limit should be Between 22-33 years.
there is a relaxation available for OBC category +3 years and for SC/ST category +5 years.
some Other Information:

All the best
30th December 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the requirement for drug inspector? How much percentage is required in B.Pharmacy for Drug Inspector?

how much number is required in admission of b pharmacy?????
1st February 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How much salary is of drug inspector?
8th June 2013, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

sir,

I am just completing B pharmacy can I apply for DI?what is the date of 2013 DI entrance exam?
26th July 2013, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am an pharm d student.shall i appear for drug inespector exam?
13th August 2013, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam bpharm final yr student how to become a DI ? how to prepare for the exam give some guide lines?
25th November 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

i completed M.Sc(Chemistry) in 2002. present i have around 11 years experience in pharma companies , can i suitable any government job in any drug department
22nd January 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have complete B.pharmacy and D.pharmacy, but I have registration of D.pharmacy.Does it eligible for drug inspector?
22nd January 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have complete B.pharmacy and D.pharmacy, but I have registration of D.pharmacy.Does it eligible for drug inspector?
1st February 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation in pharmacy in first class can i give di entrance exam?
22nd February 2014, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed B. Pharmacy in 2014 with first divission.
What is criteria from drug inspector exam?
6th January 2015, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage are required in b.pharm for drug inspector.
11th June 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I m graduate in art faculty i also completed diploma in pharmacy & i m 31yr old can i apply for drug inspector (mpsc)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?