18th September 2012, 09:48 PM
madavakumar

Can I be eligible for FCI grade II post?

my date of birth is 10-03-1982.can i eligible for fci grade III posts.

20th September 2012, 09:45 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for FCI grade II post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madavakumar View Post

FCI Assistant Grade Consist of four positions and they are General , Account , Technical , Depot . The eligibility criteria is differ from position to position .

If you have completed Graduation degree then you are applicable for FCI II exam.But your degree must be recognized .

The Applicant age must not more than 27 years and Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories .

Your date of birth is 10-03-1982 so you have crossed the maximum age criteria so if you are from reserved category then you are applicable for this post .

Pattern for FCI II Exam

I have attached the syllabus for this exam so please check it out properly .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FCI-Syllabus.pdf(62.5 KB, 96 views)

21st September 2012, 03:50 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
EXAM PATTERN

ELIGIBILITY

completed Graduation degree then you are applicable for FCI II exam.age must not more than 27 years.date of birth is 10-03-1982 so you have crossed the maximum age criteria so if you are from reserved category then you are applicable for this post .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-FCI-Syllabus.pdf(62.5 KB, 82 views)

22nd September 2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:

FCI Assistant Grade Consist of four positions and they are General , Account , Technical , Depot . The eligibility criteria is differ from position to position.
The Applicant age must not more than 27 years and Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories .I have attached the syllabus for this exam so please check it out properly .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-FCI-Syllabus.pdf(62.5 KB, 77 views)

24th September 2012, 10:32 AM

Quote:
FCI Assistant Grade Consist of four positions and they are General , Account , Technical , Depot . The eligibility criteria is differ from position to position .If you have completed Graduation degree then you are applicable for FCI II exam.But your degree must be recognized.

eaxm pattern

please refer the attached file

27th September 2012, 02:04 PM

Quote:

*FCI Assistant Grade Consist of four positions and they are General , Account , Technical , Depot .
*The eligibility criteria is differ from position to position.
*The Applicant age must not more than 27 years and Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories .
*I have attached the syllabus for this exam so please check it out properly .

Attached Files
File Type: pdf FCI-Syllabus.pdf(62.5 KB, 66 views)

27th September 2012, 05:47 PM
yogesh8955347778

CI Assistant Grade Consist of four positions and they are General , Account , Technical , Depot . The eligibility criteria is differ from position to position .

If you have completed Graduation degree then you are applicable for FCI II exam.But your degree must be recognized .

The Applicant age must not more than 27 years and Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories .

Your date of birth is 10-03-1982 so you have crossed the maximum age criteria so if you are from reserved category then you are applicable for this post .

27th September 2012, 08:46 PM
Astha sinhaa

Hello,
FCI exam will be conducted by SSC. The basic eligibility criteria for the exam will be graduation in any discipline and age should be within 27.
The eligibility are varies from other post.
For further assistance you can visit the official website of SSC that is www.ssc.nic

27th September 2012, 10:57 PM
bishwa1987
Junior Member+

The Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with Foodgrain supply-chain management wishes to recruit young and skilled Category III personnel for manning posts in its depots and offices spread all over the country.

For AG-III (General) - Post Code No. A: Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers. For AG-III (Accounts) - Post Code No. B: Bachelor of Commerce from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers. For AG-III (Technical) - Post Code No. C:
(i) B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University
Or B.Sc. with any of the following subjects from a recognized University Botany/Zoology/Bio-Technology/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology/Food Science Or B.Tech./BE in Food Science/Food Science & Technology/Agricultural Engineering/Bio-Technology from a recognized University/an institution approved by AICTE.

Selection for the posts will be based on a Written Examination which will be conducted by Staff Selection Commission.

Paper Subject Maximum Marks Duration & Timing
Paper – I
(Objective Type) (a)General Intelligence (50 questions)50 10.00 AM 12.00 Noon
(b)General Awareness (50 questions) 50
(c)Quantitative Aptitude (50 questions)50
(d)English Language (50 questions) 50
10.00 AM to 12.40 PM for VH candidates
Paper-II
(Objective
(a)Quantitative Methods (50 questions)100

2.00 PM to 4.00 PM (2 hrs)

Paper-III Biological Sciences (200 questions) 10.00 AM to 12.00
(For Technical Cadre)
(Objective Type)

Since you age exceeds the criteria you can not apply..maximum age is 27

27th September 2012, 11:29 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

HI dear.........

Academic Qualification eligibility:.....

Eligibility for ASSISTANT GRADE II (General & Depot):

*Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with proficiency in use of computers.

*B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University OR B.Sc. with any of the following subjects from a recognized University Botany/Zoology/Bio-Technology/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology/Food Science OR B.Tech./BE in Food Science/Food Science & Technology/Agricultural Engineering/Bio-Technology from a recognized University/an institution approved by AICTE.

*Proficiency in use of Computers

This exam is conducted through SSC , The subjects which you have to follow are as follows...

Exam Pattern:

Good luck.........

29th September 2012, 12:33 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
EXAM PATTERN

• FCI Assistant Grade Consist of four positions and they are General , Account , Technical , Depot . The eligibility criteria is differ from position to position.
  • The Applicant age must not more than 27 years and Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories .I have attached the syllabus for this exam so please check it out properly .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf (www.entrance-exam.net)-FCI-Syllabus.pdf(62.5 KB, 65 views)
File Type: pdf FCI_XCede_Current_Offering.pdf(964.6 KB, 228 views)

27th June 2013, 05:11 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

♦>> FCI Exam Details:-

FCI stands for Food Corporation of India. The FCI exam is conducted by the Staff Selection Committee for the recruitment of Assistant Grade – III in the following cadres:

• General
• Depot
• Technical
• Account

♦>> Educational Qualification:

• AG-III (General): You should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. You should have prior knowledge about how to operate a computer.

• AG-III (Accounts): You need to have an undergraduate degree in commerce from a recognized university. You should know how to use computer.

• AG-III (Technical): You should have a B.Sc degree in agriculture

(OR)

• You should have a B.Sc degree in any one of the following subjects: Botany/Zoology/Bio-Technology/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology/Food Science

(OR)

• You should have a B.Tech/B.E. in Food Science/Food Science and Technology/Agricultural Engineering/Bio-Technology from an institution recognized by AICTE.

• AG-III (Depot): You need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Knowledge of how to use a computer is a must in this case as well.

•> Age Limit:- The upper age limit for the general category candidates is 27 years.

•> Age Relaxation:- There is age relaxation for the following reserved category candidates:

~ SC/ST Candidates: 5 yrs.
~ OBC Candidates: 3 yrs.
~ PWD Candidates: 10 yrs.
~ PWD Candidates(OBC): 13 yrs.
~ PWD Candidates(SC/ST): 15 yrs.

♦>> Examination Pattern:-

• The written examination of General, Depot and Accounts Cadres consists of two papers- Paper I and II. For the technical cadre there is the paper I and III. Paper I and II is of higher secondary level and paper III is of degree level.

>> Paper I Exam Pattern:-

General Intelligence
General Awareness
Quantitative Aptitude
English Language

>> Paper II Exam Pattern:-

Quantitative Methods
English Language & Comprehension

>> Paper III Exam Pattern:-

For paper III generally questions are asked from the following subjects: Microbiology, Botany, Bio-Chemistry, Zoology, Bio-technology and Agriculture Engineering.

♦>> Best Books for FCI Exam:-

♦ Food Corporation of India (FCI) Assistant Grade-III Recruitment Exam for General, Depot, Technical and Account Cadre (Paper - 1, 2 & 3)
by Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant Publications

♦ FCI Food Corporation of India: Assistant Grade-III Practice work Book (Paper - 1)
by Kiran Prakashan
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan

♦ FCI Food Corporation Of India: Assistant Grade III Exam Complete Book
by Chandresh Agrawal
Publisher: Priyanka Prakashan

♦ FCI Paper-II,General, Depot & Accounts Cadres PWB
by Kiran Prakashan
Publisher: Kiran Prakashan

♦ SSC FCI Combined Recruitment Assistant Guide Grade 3 (Paper - 1)
by SAP
Publisher: Student Aid Publications

♦ Ultimate Guide for FCI Assistant Grade - 3 Recruitment Exam Paper 1 & 2
by Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Experts

♦ FCI Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-3: Recruitment Examination Guide
by Manoj Kumar Singh
Publisher: Unique Publishers

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?