25th April 2010, 09:30 PM
mam123

Study center of IGNOU in Kolkata where MSc in Geography is available.

Dear Sir/Madam,
I did BSc in Geography(Hons).I want to know the IGNOU study centers in Kolkata or near at Kolkata where I can do MSc in Geography.

Please reply me as soon as possible.

26th April 2010, 01:28 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Study center of IGNOU in Kolkata where MSc in Geography is available.

Nice to know that you are persuing M.sc (Geography) from IGNOU.

Well check out the below given link, there you will find the list of all Regional Centres of IGNOU in and near Kolkata.

http://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/S....asp?region=28

Hope it will be of much you for you.

Best of Luck
25th May 2010, 06:40 PM

Default Re: Study center of IGNOU in Kolkata where MSc in Geography is available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mam123 View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I did BSc in Geography(Hons).I want to know the IGNOU study centers in Kolkata or near at Kolkata where I can do MSc in Geography.

hi friend,
i am providing you a link by which you can get all the all the information as well you need-

www.ignou.ac.in

best of luck.
13th June 2010, 05:04 AM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear mam,

you can detach the name of study centres along with their address and programmes offered from the attachments i am providing .

pros-08-3f1.pdf

the link http://www.ignou.ac.in
will also be helpful to you for the same.

hope your doubt to be solved.
feel free to post as many doubts as you can , we are here to solve your doubts as much as possible

regards
~satish
16th June 2010, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

elgibility of MSc in Geography
16th June 2010, 01:34 AM
dhrubaroy

Dear Sir/Madam,
I did BSc in Geography(pass).I want to know the IGNOU study centers in Kolkata or near at Kolkata where I can do MSc in Geography.

17th June 2010, 07:02 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhrubaroy View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I did BSc in Geography(pass).I want to know the IGNOU study centers in Kolkata or near at Kolkata where I can do MSc in Geography.

There are total 28 Study centres of IGNOU in West Bengal of which 15 are there in Kolkata.

But the strange thing is that I have browsed all 15 centres study details but cant find anyone for M.sc (Geography).

I think websites must not be updated or complete information was not given.

So, better to contact IGNOU Head office of West Bengal.

Contact Person:- DR. P.K. BISWAS, The REGIONAL DIRECTOR of IGNOU of West Bengal.

Bikash Bhavan, 4th Floor, North Block
Bidhan Nagar, Salt Lake City
Kolkata
West Bengal
India

Pin Code: 700091

Telephone: +91-33-2334 9850, 2359 2719

Fax: +91-33-2334 7576

Email: [email protected]

Regards
~Faiyaz~
18th June 2010, 12:02 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

All the necessary information regarding Study center of IGNOU in Kolkata where MSc in Geography are availiable in the below given sites. So please visit this given, sites and
get the detail from there-

http://www.ignou.ac.in/divisions/rsd/tdd28.htm

Last edited by rahul k; 18th June 2010 at 09:26 PM. Reason: i have correct htm. to htm
18th June 2010, 11:40 AM
mukesh dewra

Smile Re: Study center of IGNOU in Kolkata where MSc in Geography is available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mam123 View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

Good to known that you are entering M.sc (Geography) from IGNOU.

i find out 25 study centers in india of IGNOU in them 5 centre giving admision in MSc geography

and for more info check out the below given link, there you will find the list of all Regional Centres of IGNOU in and near or inside Kolkata.

Hope it will help you.

Best of Luck for future plans
24th June 2010, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

25th June 2010, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i m doing B.A. (Hons) geography from aligarh muslim university, i want to know that how and from where i can do Msc./M.tech from remote sensing or from regional planning.
20th July 2010, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my graduation with geography honours and presently i am in search of doing MA in geography
from ignou in west bengal. is it possible to do ma in georaphy from west bengal. please give me any idea
30th July 2010, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I am a geography and english teacher. I would like to do my ma in geography.Is it possible for me to do MSC OR MA in geography through ignou.Appreciate a reply or advise if any one could help.
2nd August 2010, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam
I am appear Bsc(pass) Geography from Burdwan university ,i want to know that how and from where i can do Msc in geography .
So that ,sir please inform me where i studies Msc in Geography.
18th December 2010, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i did BA in geoghaphy from allahabad and working at ranchi .Wants to do MA in geography fron IGNOU
19th February 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

can anyone give me a contact # for ignou which works.none of the #s on sites work.i want to do ma in geography from ignou through correspondence
25th February 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

study center of IGNOU in kolkatta where MA in Rural Development or Sociology is available.
3rd March 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone with a passion of study but having an age nearly 40 or above join the IGNOU......
Please reply as soon as possible.......
21st March 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Study centre in kolkata where bsc. In chemistry can be completed
3rd May 2011, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
elgibility of MSc in Geography
sir i complete my mca can i do geography study?????????????
11th July 2011, 09:16 AM
Debu973

[QUOTE=mam123;59898]Dear Sir/Madam,

Please reply me as soon as possible. I am from purba midnapur (digha). Avarage mark on- 46.4%. Sub: camistry,biology,geogrphy,math,. Marks on geography- 66% .
14th July 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i did b.sc in geography(hons).i want to know the name and adress of the centres where i can do m.sc in geography.
18th August 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to get information about Bed 2011, Jujy session
5th November 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I am Bsc (pass). Can I do Msc in Mathematics from Ignou? From where I can get Information?
12th January 2012, 04:43 PM
edward1989

you can detach the name of study centres along with their address and programmes offered from the attachments i am providing .

pros-08-3f1.pdf

feel free to post as many doubts as you can , we are here to solve your doubts as much as possible
15th January 2012, 08:40 PM
abhisek.sonu

Nice to know that you are persuing M.sc (Geography) from IGNOU.

Well check out the below given link, there you will find the list of all Regional Centres of IGNOU in and near Kolkata.

16th January 2012, 04:09 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

ignou gives internal choices in every field or course so u will have no? Of subjects under b.sc maths
so for complete information Please visit www.ignou.ac.in

in the official website of ignou u have to click on the STUDENT ZONE link. U will get the course detail there.

for any other information or suggestion we are always at ur service.
17th January 2012, 09:34 AM
adlsm

There are total 28 Study centres of IGNOU in West Bengal of which 15 are there in Kolkata.

But the strange thing is that I have browsed all 15 centres study details but cant find anyone for M.sc (Geography).

refer the following link :
www.ignou.ac.in
20th January 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee's of M.se IN Geography ?
29th February 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i passed B.Sc in physics from calcutta university in 2008.Now I want to study M.Sc in IGNOU? Please tell
tell centres in kolkata and whole details for this purpose.
29th February 2012, 09:28 PM
rvidyasagar

I am afraid that IGNOU does not offer MSc in Geography.

That is the reason, you are not able to see any study centre for that.
3rd July 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

i passed B.Sc in (geography, stat. and economic). now i want to study ma in geography from IGNOU please tell can i apply.
17th August 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

where can I find the list of colleges that offer MA in geography through distance education?
28th September 2012, 05:29 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Dear mam,

pros-08-3f1.pdf

feel free to post as many doubts as you can , we are here to solve your doubts as much as possible.

BEST OF LUCK.
21st February 2013, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,/ madam,
i m graguat. now i want join IGNOU, for MA in geography. plz tell me hw can i aply for this?
my email id - [email protected]
plz rply me soon.

Amit kumar prajapat
14th May 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

does ignou offer MSC in Geo?
27th June 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i am e bsc(hons)in geography i want to know centre of ignue & expected marks to read this university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?