20th September 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to give UPSC exam being a candidate of final year BCA?

can i be eligible to give upsc exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of bca ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible to give UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?
  2. Will I be eligible for UPSC to join IFS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  3. Can I take the exam of UPSC in final year? I am a BCA final year student
  4. Am i eligible to write UPSC exam after completing BCA?
  5. Am i eligible to give WBCS exam while in BCA final year? I have completed 3 years engineering diploma and 1 year Networkign engineering
  6. How to join Indian Air Force after degree?
  7. Am I eligible to appear for UPSC Exam being a final year candidate in BA course?
  8. Am I eligible to give SSC exam if I am a final year BCA student?
  9. Am I eligible for IAS Exam being a final year candidate of BCA?
  10. Can I eligible for UPSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Com?
  11. Am I eligible for IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com course in Correspondence?
  12. Eligibility criteria of UPSC exams in the field of Telecom Ministry? I have done BCA+MCA (final sem) -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I eligible for this year SNAP Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Graduation with an age of 20 years?
  14. Details of the jobs for Women having B.Tech in electrical Engineering in Indian Navy? How should I apply?
  15. How to appear for JNU, NIMCET and BHU Entrance Exams being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  16. What should I do to give IAS or UPSC exam? Am I eligible for the exam while my results are awaiting?
  17. How can I become an IAS officer? I am a student of B.A general -- [New]
  18. How much marks are needed in graduation for IPS officer?
29th October 2012, 01:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to give UPSC exam being a candidate of final year BCA?

After completing BCA, you can apply for UPSC exam. Graduates are eligible for various exams conducted by UPSC. CSAT, CDSE etc are examples of such exams. Also you can apply for combined graduate level exams conducted by SSC/UPSC. Details on exam can be collected from the website of UPSC.
18th April 2014, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to give UPSC exam being a candidate of final year BCA?

is there any special quota or any other benefit for btech students ?.......can u tell me which is better bsc or btech for cds
26th April 2014, 02:09 PM
rahikhushbu

Candidates who have given examination of final year but result have not declare can apply for IAS preliminary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?