1st July 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for IAS from textile B.Tech in Jute and Fibre Technology

Can i eligible for IAS from textile B. Tech in Jute and Fibre Technology

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance for me in 2nd counseling of WBJEE for CSE branch after scoring 3500 rank?
  2. Admission in government college after scoring 13264 rank in WBJEE Engineering?
  3. List of Government Engineering Colleges or private colleges where I can get after scoring 3876 in WB?
  4. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  5. Solved question papers of GATE for Textile and Fibre Science
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for admission for IAS or WBCS?
  7. Previous year papers of GATE in Textile engineering and fibre science?
  8. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  9. Names of the courses in engineering?
  10. How many seats are there in B.Tech government college in West Bengal?
  11. Names of top 10 government B.Tech engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  13. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  14. How to do degree in Textile Technology through correspondence?
  15. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility? -- [New]
  16. GATE previous years question papers with answers for Textile Engineering and Fibre Science
  17. How many seats are there in West Bengal in government engineering colleges?
  18. How to work in textile ministry Maharashtra? I have completed B.Tech in Textile Technology
13th May 2014, 01:12 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for IAS from textile B.Tech in Jute and Fibre Technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i eligible for IAS from textile B. Tech in Jute and Fibre Technology
Yes, you're eligible to apply for IAS Entrance Examination after completing B.Tech course. Any discipline bachelor degree candidates are eligible to apply for this IAS Entrance Examination. So, After completing B.Tech course you're definitely eligible to apply for IAS Entrance Examination.

You need to appear in Civil Service Entrance Examination which conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in order to become a IAS Officer. The Applicant should be satisfy the below criteria in order to appear in Civil Service Entrance Examination.

Applicant should have any Graduate Degree from the University Recognized with pass mark. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination.

The Applicant age should be not less than 21 years and should not more 30 years and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates.

So, as per your Educational Qualification you're definitely eligible for IAS Entrance Examination.
3rd February 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for IAS from textile B.Tech in Jute and Fibre Technology

I am the student of textile B.Tech in Jute and Fibre Technology.Can i eligible for WBCS & IAS .Give me the procedure and coaching centre of kolkata west bengal.
1st March 2020, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

If i can't clear upsc after full preparation so what are other carrear options for me i have done btech from textile technology
6th December 2020, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

I am diploma student in handlooms and textile. Am I eligible for ias exam
18th September 2022, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Can one give UPSC exam after Be in textile?
18th September 2022, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Can one give UPSC exam after Be wet processing
in textile?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?