7th August 2011, 05:34 PM
raju kumar shaw

How may i get admission form for IAS if i failed to collect it on time from presidency IAS training center?

sir/madam,actualy,i'm late to collect the admission form at presidensy IAS training center.Now any way suggest me related to admission.

14th May 2016, 06:41 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How may i get admission form for IAS if i failed to collect it on time from presidency IAS training center?

IAS is a civil service job which full form is Indian Administrative Service.
It is a exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission,civil services exam is conducted by UPSC,through which a IAS officer is selected.In order to become IAS officer,it is necessary to give civil service exam,after clearing civil service exam one can become a IAS officer.

Civil services exam forms are available in the official website of the UPSC,any one can fill up the form,if you have missed the form from your training institute,you can get the form from the website of UPSC,its www.upsc.gov.in.
The official website have tje option to fill the civil service form online,with payment facilities are available also,no need to go anywhere,the website will guide you to submit the form online without any difficulty.
Hence forget the training center,just visit the website and fill form to become IAS officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?