22nd September 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How to work in textile ministry Maharashtra? I have completed B.Tech in Textile Technology

respected sir,

myself abhijit waychal, completed my BTEXT in textile technology, want to do work in textile ministry maharashtra. so please could you tell me what are the ways to get it or which are the entrance exams reguire to give.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  2. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  3. Job in Ministry of Textile for Diploma in Textile Design holder?
  4. Universities in Germany offering Masters in Textile Chemical or Textile Wet Processing Technology or Textile Merchendising? Details of fees, semester and eligibility?
  5. Age Limit requirement in Textile Committee, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India?
  6. List of Government Jobs available in Textile? -- [New]
  7. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  9. Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?
  10. Job in Ministry of Textile for professional working in Jacquard Home Furnishing?
  11. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  12. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  13. Which exam is there to get a government job in ministry of textile? How to apply for it?
  14. Which are the technical or non technical jobs for me after completing B.Tech in Textile Technology?
  15. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Textile Engineering at IGNOU?
  16. How to do degree in Textile Technology through correspondence?
  17. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry for B.Tech Textile? I am pursuing diploma in handloom and textile technology
  18. What is the eligibility for UGC NET exam? I have completing PG diploma in Textile Management
29th May 2017, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to work in textile ministry Maharashtra? I have completed B.Tech in Textile Technology

Myself ragini i have finished 12th standard i am going to join textile technology so i want to clarify first that there is any entrance exam for textile technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?