15th December 2011, 05:53 PM
iswariya31

Any restrictions in attending TCS interview more than once in 6 months?

Hi,
Can anyone tell me is there any restrictions in attending TCS interview more than once in 6 months?

17th December 2011, 09:24 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Any restrictions in attending TCS interview more than once in 6 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iswariya31 View Post
Hi,
Can anyone tell me is there any restrictions in attending TCS interview more than once in 6 months?

RESTRICTION FOR TCS INTERVIEW WITHING 6 MONTHS?

Yes, there is a restriction of attending only once in TCS in first 6 months..

-> But some use to attend more than once within 6 months, the problem is if they come to know about that then there will be a huge consequences..

-> Its better you try for some other company taking TCS as your experience and apply the positive points in the next interview then for sure you will clear it..

-> There are lot off-campus and campus placement going on for now, so try to attend those...

-> To know more about job opportunities online CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work."
18th December 2011, 09:15 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Any restrictions in attending TCS interview more than once in 6 months?

Hi

TCS - Tata Consulting Services is a leading IT Solution and Business company of the TATA Enterprise. It is also the largest recruiter of fresh engineer graduates in our country.

It visits some of the best campuses every year to pick up talented and smart engineers.

Now some of the basic Eligibility Criteria's to apply for the TCS Placements are ::-

--> A candidate should have a first class academic career i.e he/she should have scored a minimum 60% aggregate in 10th, 12th and B.Tech.

--> They should not have any present or pending backlog for any of the past semesters till the time when applying for the placements.

--> Anybody who wishes to apply shouldn't have more than 2 years of academic gap.

--> * Also, A same person should not apply for TCS Placements more than once on every 6 months.

So yes, as a matter of fact, this rule has been imposed that if a candidate fails to get a job in TCS in the first attempt, and then again wants to retry in it, he/she will have to wait for the next half of the year.

This is because, the crowd outside campus is huge, so the company wants to ensure that everybody gets a chance to prove themselves.

Please take it in a positive way and instead use that time to prepare more and better for TCS.
Or you may also apply in some other companies by that time. And who knows maybe you can end up getting a better job.

So work on yourself, your skills, and hope it would yield better results.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
3rd March 2019, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any restrictions in attending TCS interview more than once in 6 months?

I have applied for TCS IT as well as BPO.I got selected for both .I want to join in TCS IT. Is there any problem by attending both?????
24th June 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any restrictions in attending TCS interview more than once in 6 months?

I have applied for TCS digital and TCS NQT
TCS digital exam is on July 6 and NQT is on July 20th . If I%u2019m not selected in TCS Digital Can%u2019t I attend Tcs NQT which is happening on July 20th ?
31st August 2019, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Mot matching the eligibility criteria as its not been a gap of 6 month still got the admit card?what to do
10th September 2019, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to attend the interview again within 6?momths .. Because I'm getting mails for vacancy in TCS
10th September 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I have given TCS offcampus drive test in June and i have selected for interview. and given interview in July but not succeed to clear it. Now again i given TCS offcampus phase2 ,now also i cleared test again having interview in september. So can i give this time as its not been 6 months but they send me mail to come for interview.
22nd July 2020, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i have applied to tcs an year ago but unfortunately i couldn't attend the test at that time now after an year can i reapply
7th September 2020, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I already attend 2 times in off-campus. Is there any restriction to attend another time?
18th September 2022, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO RE-APPLY IN TCS AFTER 6 MONTHS OF REJECTION, HOW THAT CAN PARTICULAR CANDIDATE CAN RE APPLY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?