14th July 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for IISET test after passing with Bio Chem and Physics in 12th?

I have bio chem and physics in XII and not having math . Can I am eligible for IISER test?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Tech in food technology after passing 12th Biology, Chemistry and Physics?
  2. Can I be able to join Biotech/Bio medical technology course after passing Bio Physics and chemistry -- [New]
  3. For which courses am I eligible to apply for after passing 12th with Bio, Chemistry, Physics, Maths and English? I want to do Biotech Engineering
  4. Am I eligible to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th science?
  5. What can I do after 12th if I have Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects?
  6. What can I do after passing 12th with PCB?
  7. Am I eligible for NATA or AIEEE after doing 12th with PCMB subjects?
  8. UPMT MBBS seat in a medical college through Girls Quota
  9. Eligibility for CPMT exam after 49% marks in 12th standard with Medical stream?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force having done 10+2 with Biology, Physics and Chemistry?
  11. How to prepare for NEET UG entrance exam?
  12. After scoring 77% in physics, 60% in Chemistry, 47% in Biology and 66% in English(OBC category) is it possible to get into AFMC?
  13. How to study at IISET after passing 12th with 95% in total 6 subjects? Is it compulsory to write the aptitude test?
  14. Am I eligible for engineering after passing 12th in Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Maths as additional paper?
  15. What is the last rank who got MBBS seat in government college through OBC in UPCPMT counseling? Can I get MBBS after getting 1300 overall rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th in PCB subjects?
  17. What is the minimum cutoff marks in Physics, Chemistry and Bio section?
  18. Can I get a seat in government medical college after scoring 91 in bio, 80 in chemistry and 87 in physics?
31st July 2022, 11:52 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for IISET test after passing with Bio Chem and Physics in 12th?

For appearing in IISER Admission Test the minimum education required is a Class 12th with at least 60% marks in aggregate (or 55% marks in aggregate in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category). Also, candidate must have opted for three subjects out of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in their Class 12th.

So, having completed your Class 12th with PCB combination you are eligible for IISER admission provided you have managed to secure minimum qualifying marks required in Class 12th for appearing in the same admission test.

For complete details regarding IISER admissions, you can refer to the link https://www.iiseradmission.in/eligib...20examination..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?