29th January 2013, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to write NET exam after scoring 54% in M.A in Kolhan University

Can i be eligible to write net exam aftar that score 54% in m.a in kolhan university

27th December 2013, 05:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to write NET exam after scoring 54% in M.A in Kolhan University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i be eligible to write net exam aftar that score 54% in m.a in kolhan university
Sorry to say, you are not eligible to apply for NET Entrance Examination.

Because, you have scored less percentage of marks in your Master degree course. Minimum 55% Percentage of marks is required to apply for NET Entrance Examination.

Since, You have M.com with 54 percentage of marks, So your not applicable for NET Entrance Examination, If you're belong from General category canddiates.

NET Stands for National Eligibility Test and this Entrance Examination is Conducted by the University Grants Commission. This Entrance Examination Conducted for the purpose of get Lecturer Job.

Candidates with Master Degree in any discipline can apply for NET Entrance Examination and Final Year or waiting for result of Master degree course may also eligible to apply for this NET Entrance Examination.

NET Examination required Minimum 55% Percentage of marks and relaxation will be applicable for 50% Percentage of marks.

The Age limit of the candidate should be below 29 years for Junior Research Fellowship and No Minimum for Lectureship program. The candidate who are belong from sc/st and OBC candidates relaxation will be applicable .

So, If you belong sc/st candidates then definitely you're applicable for NET Entrance Examination.
29th December 2013, 10:25 AM
satyamjha2072

Default Re: Can I be eligible to write NET exam after scoring 54% in M.A in Kolhan University

yes, you are eligible for the net exams.
it is taken twice in a year in may and december.
, there are 52 subjects to choose around.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?