12th May 2011, 12:43 PM
vansh jaiswal

Can I expect NIT or IIIT or any other Government College after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE?

i got 100 marks in aieee exam. can i expect nit or iiit or any goverment college?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any NIT, IIT and other government college after scoring 60843 rank?
  2. Will I get any NIT college after scoring 95-100 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Admission in NIT or any other government college after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Can I get a seat in NIT or IIIT college for ECE branch after scoring 92.6% in intermediate? -- [New]
  5. Can I get NIT or any other government college in AIEEE after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE under OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which college can I get after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE exam? Can I expect any NIT? Which NITs can I get?
  7. Which government college or NIT will I get after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get a seat in any NIT after scoring 100-200 marks in AIEEE?
  9. How much rank can I expect after scoring 185 marks in AIEEE? Which government college can I join?
  10. Which NIT can I expect after scoring 146 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Can I get admission in NIT or IIIT engineering college? I have scored 55 marks in JEE mains
  12. Can I expect admission in a good engineering college like NIT after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE in SC category?
  13. Can I get any NIT college in Nagpur, Amravati and Pune after scoring 55 marks in AIEEE college? How much marks are needed in AIEEE? I have got 55 marks in AIEEE
  14. Can I get a seat in NIT or IIIT after scoring 78 marks in JEE mains?
  15. Can my son get a seat in NIT Warangal for Chemical Engineering after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE under SC category? Is there any state reservation in this college?
  16. Can I get some good engineering stream such as mechanical or electrical in DTU/NSIT/PEC/IIIT/NIT after scoring 198 in AIEEE? In which college can I get with that score?
  17. Can I expect a seat in NIT Nagpur after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE under SC category?
  18. Can I expect NIT Hamirpur or Jaypee University Waknaghat after scoring 112 marks in AIEEE?
17th May 2011, 04:31 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I expect NIT or IIIT or any other Government College after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansh jaiswal View Post
i got 100 marks in aieee exam. can i expect nit or iiit or any goverment college?
One thing you have to remember about competition for this exam

yearly this competition is increasing in lakhs so your preparaion should also be in that range. anyways

coming to your question according to marks mentioned by you i.e., 100 marks the expected rank will be in the range of 50k and 60k

So do you think that getting NIT's with this rank is possible I don't think so because as per a profesional words who is in that field for years the student after securing below 10 k rank has hard chances to get in NIT's except if he has Strong reservation category or anything like that

So with this you may not get a good college what you are expecting .

So think upon this
Act wise before taking a good decision

Regards

~AdityA~
17th May 2011, 09:21 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I expect NIT or IIIT or any other Government College after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE?

NO, i dont see any chances for your seat in NITs. There might be a possibility if you belong to reserved category.
But you can appear VITEEE, where the competition is not of the level of AIEEE.
21st May 2011, 01:14 AM
vkvimal192

Default Re: Can I expect NIT or IIIT or any other Government College after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE?

sorry you cant get admission into nit with 100 marks in aieee
25th May 2011, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Can i expect seat in nit with a score 100 out of 360
31st May 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

can i expect a seat in any of nit with score of 11o out of 360?
1st June 2011, 10:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansh jaiswal View Post
your score is too low for admission IIT and NIT.but its sure you get any govt college.

every year cut-off is vary for any college.

so we cant say exactly admission cut-off.

but we guessed from previous year admission.

best of luck.
1st June 2011, 08:31 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: Can I expect NIT or IIIT or any other Government College after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE?

Dear friend,
your expected rank is above 1 lakh but you can get into an NIT if you belong to SC/ST category or a state quota ..............

GOOD LUCK
8th June 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Whether i could get a seat in Nit if i have got a 4 lajh rank in AIEEE with sc quota?
8th June 2011, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

what can i expect at 50k rank in aieee(general categ)
10th June 2011, 01:20 PM
komalmina

i got 55 marks under ST category in aieee exam in 2011. can i get into nit..any chances??
11th June 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

hey my aieee roll number is 27009866.My name is Nitin and i've got 109 marks in aieee ....
My air is 69480 and i'm in uttarakhand , state rank being 891.
So the counselling has started , i want mechanical branch in a government college in a good location.......any advices./...............please help me out of this dilemma
u can mail me at [email protected]
Please help me..........give ur valuable advices.its really urgent.........
12th June 2011, 11:22 PM
tiwari ayush

not at all dude not even think of this thing in the dreams ur rank is to low to even think of these collages
25th June 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

can i expect NIT with AIEEE ranking 100056
1st September 2011, 11:26 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

dear friend ,

after scoring the 100 marks in the aieee exam you will get rank about 60000 to 70000.

on this rank there are very less means almost no possibility of getting admission in the nit's or in the iiit's.

but if you belongs to the sc/st /ph category then you will get admission to some nit's.

to see the last year cutoffs of the admission in the nit's kindly visit the website www.ccb.nic.in

thanks ....... and best of luck
11th December 2011, 10:02 PM
tuntunia

your score is too low for admission IIT and NIT.but its sure you get any govt college.

every year cut-off is vary for any college.

so we cant say exactly admission cut-off.

but we guessed from previous year admission.

best of luck.
14th December 2011, 04:37 PM
tariqlko01

No I do not think that you can get a seat in any government college with this rank.
Its almost impossible to get a seat in NIT or IIIT with this rank.
You must try for other colleges and if you are adamant on NIT or IIIT then you must try next time.
GOOD LUCK.
2nd March 2012, 05:23 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

The Admission in NIT and IITS depend on the cut-off marks of IIT and AIEEE Exams.Your score is 100 marks in AIEEE that is not perfect for NIT.Because lakhs of candidates are appearing in this exam.

If you belong to some Category like ST/SC then you may get a good engineering college that give the eligibility for the AIEEE Exam.So I think prepare again with fresh mind and concentration.Concentrate on this Exam only.

At last you will got the best NIT/IIT after the good preparation without preparation you cannot do any thing.So prepare yourself with Hard Work
BEST OF LUCK FOR FUTURE
1st May 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got 140 where can i get and i belong to general category
24th May 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i got 160 marks in mains can i get an nit or a iiit......please help me out.....
11th July 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i belong to sc category my air is 204515 in jee main 2013 can i get any nit,iit,dtu or nsit with delhi quota pls sir give me answer
11th July 2013, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i belong to sc category my air is 204515 can i get any nit,iiit,dtu or nsit with delhi quota
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?