23rd May 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in NIT or IIIT college for ECE branch after scoring 92.6% in intermediate?

I got 92.6% in intermediate , AP board and my aieee score is 181 marks. I come under open category boys. Can I get seat in nit or iiit college for ece branch

Related Questions:
29th June 2015, 09:52 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in NIT or IIIT college for ECE branch after scoring 92.6% in intermediate?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the NIT after having such a good score. To get the admission in the NIT ( National Institute of Technology ) it is necessary to qualify in the Mains examination which you have qualified with a good score.

Also you have score 92.6% which is an excellent result in the board examination. So I am sure that you will get the admission in the NIT but you have to wait for the counselling conducted by the CBSE board.

The overall rank card is prepared on the basis of 40% weight age of the CBSE board results and 60% of the Mains mark. So you will get the admission.

For more information visit at the www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?