22nd June 2018, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any Government college with 74 marks in JEECUP?

Hello everyone, I have scored 74 marks in JEECUP. I want to get admission in any Government college. So, with this marks in JEECUP, I can secure admission in any Government college? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

24th June 2018, 10:44 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Government college with 74 marks in JEECUP?

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in any Government college with 74 marks in JEECUP. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for semi government or private college which accept your score.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF COUNSELING

=> UP Polytechnic 2018 admit card & result.

=> 10th class mark sheet and 12th class mark sheet

=> Character certificate.

=> Category certificate (if applicable).

=> Transfer certificate.

=> Passport size photographs
24th June 2018, 01:55 PM
xJhinukx

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Government college with 74 marks in JEECUP?

Yes, you have every chance to get admitted in any government college with your rank.
For diploma engineering/technology and agriculture engineering the cutoff is a bit higher whereas for home science or textile designing the cutoff is a bit lower.
The average yearly cutoff is around 70-80 for general caste. There is a relaxation if you belong to any scheduled category.
So you have a chance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?