26th February 2016, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in Government Polytechnic with 58363 rank in JEECUP?

I wish to get admission in the Government Polytechnic college. I have got 58363 rank in jeecup. I want to know if i can get admission in any government polytechnic with this rank or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get admission in Government Polytechnic with 58363 rank in JEECUP? -- [New]
  2. In which stream I will get admission to study in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 13691 General rank and 650 Girl rank in JEECUP?
  3. Reservation seats available in Government Polytechnic colleges for SC candidate through JEECUP?
  4. Can I get Government college admission with 225 marks in JEECUP?
  5. What is the value of JEECUP test for Diploma admission?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEECUP for 10th student?
  7. Procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  8. What kind of college can I get after scoring 160/400 in JEECUP Polytechnic
  9. In which branch I will get admission if scored 180 marks in JEECUP? Expected rank to get?
  10. Details and procedure to apply for Diploma in Architecture?
  11. Is there any college that I can get after completing diploma in mechanical
  12. Information and procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture?
  13. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  14. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  15. Can I get admission in government polytechnic after scoring 7394 rank in delhi polytechnic -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is the best trade to be successful between Mechanical and Automobile Engineering?
  17. Can I get job if pursue PG Diploma in Hardware and Networking from Government Polytechnic, Lucknow?
  18. Admission in government polytechnic colleges of North & Sout 24 Parganas with JEXPO rank of 19040?
26th February 2016, 07:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in Government Polytechnic with 58363 rank in JEECUP?

It will be very difficult for you to get admission in a government college with a rank of 58363 as it exceeds the number of seats in government colleges very easily.

If you are general category then it would be almost impossible but reserved category candidates can have some chance but still very difficult.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?