25th June 2018, 09:01 AM
J.P.N Rai

Possibility to get admission in any Government Polytechnic College for a candidate with 48057 rank in JEECUP?

Sir/Madam, I have secured 48057 rank in JEECUP. I want to secure admission in any Government Polytechnic college. Please let me know is it possible to get admission? Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Government polytechnic after getting 58363 rank in jeecup?
  2. Reservation seats available in Government Polytechnic colleges for SC candidate through JEECUP?
  3. In which stream I will get admission to study in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 13691 General rank and 650 Girl rank in JEECUP?
  4. Can i get admission in Government Polytechnic with 58363 rank in JEECUP?
  5. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO?
  6. Can I get Government college admission with 225 marks in JEECUP?
  7. Possibility to get admission in government Polytechnic college for a candidate who secured 7633 rank in JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to get admission in any government Polytechnic college of Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 6577 rank in JEXPO?
  9. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  10. Possibility to get admission in any Government college of Hooghly for a candidate with 6668 General rank in JEXPO?
  11. Syllabus and pattern of JEECUP? Detailed information about it?
  12. Possibility to get admission in Polytechnic College for a candidate with 66019 rank in AP-POLYCET?
  13. Information about Diploma courses in Uttar Pradesh? Opportunities after this course?
  14. Can I get admission in any Government college with 74 marks in JEECUP?
  15. What is the value of JEECUP test for Diploma admission?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college with 113 marks in JEECUP?
  17. Can I get admission in any government college with 130 marks in JEECUP?
  18. Possibility to get admission in a Government college with 17255 rank in JEXPO for an SC candidate?

6th February 2019, 08:58 AM
Akshay Bochare
Member+

Default Re: Possibility to get admission in any Government Polytechnic College for a candidate with 48057 rank in JEECUP?

Owning to the cut-off of last year it seems very difficult to get admission in government polytechnic college with rank 48057. One need to hold atleast rank below 10000 for any chances, also if you belongs to open category then the rank need to be very low as per the vacancy.

But you can still apply for private college.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?