30th April 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any of the NITs having scored 47 marks in AIEEE?

I have got 47 marks in aieee....Plzz let me know can i get into any of the NIT's???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in top NITs after scoring 134 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Can I get admission in any of the NITs having scored 47 marks in AIEEE?
  3. Which colleges or NITs can I get after getting a rank of 236810 with 57 marks?
  4. Do I stand a chance for admission in DCE or NIT after scoring 83 marks in AIEEE in ST category? What will be my AI rank?
  5. Required Marks in AIEEE to get admission in NITs?
  6. What is the cutoff of this years AIEEE? Do I stand a change for NITs after scoring 200 in AIEEE?
  7. How to prepare for AIEEE Exam to get admission in top 5 NITs? Cut off marks to get good stream in NITs?
  8. How to get admission through AIEEE after scoring 56 marks in AIEEE? I have scored 53% in 12th and 47% in PCM
  9. Am i eligible for online counseling after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
  10. For SC quota what is the minimum marks required in AIEEE to take admission in NITs?
  11. Minimu marks required in AIEEE to get admission into top NITs of India?
  12. How much marks are required for admission in NITs?
  13. Can I get admission in NITs/IITs or BIT Mesra after scoring 172 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission into DCE or NSIT Delhi? Names of colleges in which I can be called for counseling?
  14. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in Punjab Chandigarh College with Aeronautical Branch? Any NITs which I can get?
  15. How to get admission in G B Pantnagar University Uttarakhand? -- [New]
  16. Can I get seat in NITs having scored 116 marks in AIEEE being a candidate from OBC category?
  17. Admission in computer science after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  18. Can i get PEC/NITs/IIITs after 140 marks in AIEEE?
8th June 2012, 07:22 PM
sumit911

Default Re: Can I get admission in any of the NITs having scored 47 marks in AIEEE?

Hello Friend,

Your admission depends upon the rank that you get. Sometimes the question paper is set

so hard that that even after getting relatively low marks students get good colleges. So

be hopeful maybe you can get good rank and get a college of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?