10th November 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Ed after scoring 47% in 3rd year exam

I got 47% in my 3rd year exam. Can i take admission in b.ed?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in B.Ed after scoring 47% in 3rd year exam -- [New]
  2. How much is the minimum percentage required to get admission in 2nd year of engineering in Information Technology? Am I eligible admission in MIT after scoring 85% in 3rd year diploma?
  3. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure?
  4. Can I get admission for B.Ed course after scoring 40.75% marks
  5. Can I get admission in IGNOU B.Ed after scoring 40%
  6. Which subjects are more scoring? I am from Sonipat and doing B.Com 3rd year
  7. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  8. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  9. Am I eligible to take admission in MBA after studying B.A 3rd year exam?
  10. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation?
  11. Can I take admission in 3rd year LLB in some other college after failing it once?
  12. How to take admission in MSc after passing BSc 3rd year?
  13. Can i take admission in government college of Maharashtra after scoring 86% in diploma 3rd year?
  14. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 65% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
  15. How to take admission in B.Ed Madhya Pradesh?
  16. After scoring 75% in B.Tech 3rd year which is better for me between MBA and M.Tech?
  17. Will I be eligible for placements in CTS after scoring 60% with 2 backlogs in 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course?
10th November 2015, 09:33 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Ed after scoring 47% in 3rd year exam

B.Ed stands for the Bachelor of Education and it is a one year course after the graduation.

No, you are not eligible to appear for the examination to get the admission in the course. The required eligibility to get the admission in the course is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the reognised university.
* Candidates must have minimum 50% aggregate in the graduation with the relaxation for the OBC for 5%.

So, you cannot appear for the examination as according to the qualification to the general category.
10th November 2015, 09:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, with only 47% in the graduation you are not eligible to pursue the B.Ed course.

To get the admission in the course the candidates have to pass the graduation with at least 50% aggregate. So you cannot appear for the examination to get the admission. But there are relaxation on the aggregate for the OBC and the SC/ST.
11th November 2015, 12:37 AM
JSD.

B.ed is Bachelor in education. This course can be done. After the graduation course. This course is helpful in the teaching section.

The basic eligibility criteria for appearing in this course is to have a bachelor degree course in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.

So if you are having your aggregate marks minimum 50% or more than of it then definitely you can go for the B.ed.
11th November 2015, 03:15 PM
Mohit.Bansal

No, you can't apply for B.Ed course with only 47% marks in your graduation.

For B.Ed(Bachelors in Education) candidates must have passed graduation in any stream with at least 50% marks aggregate. There is relaxation for SC/ST and OBC candidates.

If you belongs to SC/ST or OBC category then you have the option to apply for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?