28th June 2019, 03:52 PM

Can I get admission in BA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Can I get admission in BA after completing 3 years full time regular Diploma in Mechanical Engineering which I joined directly after class 10th? Or, should I continue with Mechanical Engineering only for further studies? What are the job opportunities in Mechanical branch?

8th July 2019, 12:56 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is 10th passed with minimum 55% aggregate marks .

You must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 10th Standard or 12th standard to be eligible to apply for the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.

If you fulfill the above eligibility criteria than you are certainly eligible to apply for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after Bachelor Of Arts.
8th July 2019, 02:18 PM
vishalat981

Default Re: Can I get admission in BA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

No,you can't get BA admission on basis of 10th,you need to complete 10+2 [12th ] for that.you should continue with mech engineering for further studies either obtaining degree [BE or B.tech]. For job opportunities ,courses like Autocad ,Unigraphics, ADCNC, Pro/E etc After diploma can place you valuable jobs in market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?