15th January 2017, 03:21 PM
skmehlawat

Can I pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 14 years of completing class 10th from Bhiwani Board Haryana?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 10th from Bhiwani Board Haryana scoring 50% marks 14 years ago and now I want to restart my studies and pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering so I want to know can I pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 14 years of completing class 10th from Bhiwani Board Haryana? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Question papers for class 10th haryana education board Bhiwani -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether class 10th from CSE Board of Mohali is valid in Haryana or not?
  3. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  4. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  5. Am I eligible for getting domicile of Haryana? I am leaving at Bhiwani in Haryana and my daughter is learning in Bhiwani
  6. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  7. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  8. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can I do diploma in engineering after completing 10th with 1 year of gap?
  10. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  11. How to take admission in DME? What is the fees?
  12. What should I do further after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for BA after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?
  15. Being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student, how can I join Indian Air Force?
  16. Can I pursue Diploma in Architecture after completing class 10th? Which colleges in Bangalore offer Diploma in Architecture?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue Marine Engineering after completing class 10th? -- [New]
  18. What should I do further after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
16th January 2017, 10:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 14 years of completing class 10th from Bhiwani Board Haryana?

Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is a twelfth level Diploma course and the duration ofthis course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 10th class from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 14 years of completing class 10th from Bhiwani Board Haryana.

After completion of this course you can apply for jobs in the following employment area are given below.

=> Colleges & Universities

=> John Deere - Pune

=> NEPC - New Delhi

=> Eagle Infotech - Gandhinagar

=> Alstom - Bangalore
17th January 2017, 02:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 14 years of completing class 10th from Bhiwani Board Haryana?

Yes, you can pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course after 14 years of completion of your class 10th from Bhiwani Board Haryana. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma course. Admissions in Diploma course are done through state level Diploma entrance examination or through merit basis of 10th standard examination marks. According to your examination rank or merit basis, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.
17th January 2017, 03:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the polytechnic entrance exams have an upper age limit for appearing in exam. If you think your age is according to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification, then surely you will be eligible for applying.

There are entrance exams like JEXPO, which doesn't have any upper age limit for admission. Admission will be on the basis of the performance in the entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?