26th June 2019, 04:04 PM
Aarti rajgadiya

Can I get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy without CET score?

I have completed my 12th Board exams from Science stream. Now, can I do Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)? I have not appeared for CET. So, can I get admission in any colleges without CET score? Or, CET is mandatory?

1st July 2019, 12:38 AM
Dexpert
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy without CET score?

BPT or Bachelor of Physiotherapy is a 4-year undergraduate course.
BPT COURSE ELIGIBILITY :
1)Candidate must have Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent qualification completed from a recognized university.
==>The candidate should have pursued science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects.
==>Minimum aggregate score of 50% or equivalent CGPA at the 10+2 level (45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates).
Here are some of the top entrance examinations carried out in the country for admission to the course :
1)CET (Common Entrance Test)
2)Guru Govind Indraprastha University Physiotherapy Entrance Exam
3)JIPMER All India Entrance Exam
So entrance tests for admission depends on institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?