15th July 2018, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MPT(Sports Physiotherapy) in Cherraan’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?

Hi, can I get to know about the structure of MPT(Sports Physiotherapy) of Cherraan’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course structure.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for MPT(Sports Physiotherapy) in CherraanÂ’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?
  2. Eligibility to study MPT(Sports Physiotherapy) in CherraanÂ’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore for BPT student? -- [New]
  3. Admission criteria to study MPT(Sports Physiotherapy) in CherraanÂ’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?
  4. Fee expenses of MPT(Sports Physiotherapy) in CherraanÂ’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?
  5. Procedure of internship at AIIMS in Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Procedure to do it?
  6. How many government seats are available for MPT? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the fee for Bachelor of Physiotherapy of KMCH College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?
  8. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  9. MBBS can be done after Physiotherapy?
  10. Will I get a seat in a Physiotherapy college in Mumbai?
  11. Complete details about BPT course? Its fee structure and duration?
  12. Age limit for Physiotherapy courses? Career scope of Physiotherapy?
  13. Where to apply to study Diploma in Physiotherapy course? Fees required and job prospectus after the course?
  14. Are there enough job opportunities in Physiotherapy?
  15. What are the best education options for BPT?
  16. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  17. How should I join in BPT course in AP university?
  18. How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy
15th February 2022, 08:38 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MPT(Sports Physiotherapy) in Cherraan’s College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?

Course Structure:-

Sport's Psychology

Sport's Biomechanics

Review of Core Sciences

Dissertation I

Sport's Physiotherapy etc ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?