12th June 2019, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in NEET/MH-CET to get Bachelor of Physiotherapy admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I am from Maharashtra and I want to know that I have to give MH-CET or NEET for getting admission into this course? Please let me know as soon as possible.

16th June 2019, 01:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in NEET/MH-CET to get Bachelor of Physiotherapy admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course. I am from Maharashtra and I want to know that I have to give MH-CET or NEET for getting admission into this course? Please let me know as soon as possible.

No, it is not necessary to appear in the NEET to get admission to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course.

You have to appear in the MH CET (Maharashtra Medical Common Entrance Test) for the admission to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Maharashtra. Duration of the Bachelor of Physiotherapy is 4 years and 6 months (including 6 months compulsory internship).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?