15th November 2012, 10:50 AM
naziya gdwl

What is the procedure to apply for Genetic Engineering?

what is the procedure to apply genetic engineering...Please send the details

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  2. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for Genetic Engineering?
  4. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  5. Procedure and eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  6. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure?
  7. Can I apply for M.Tech in Genetic engineering in USA? -- [New]
  8. Where Can I Apply for MTech in Genetic Engineering?
  9. Genetic Engineering after 12th? Fee structure, scope, duration and procedure?
  10. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  11. Career options in Genetic Engineering? Can we get a good package in this field? Can I do it after 12th? What is the procedure for it?
  12. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. List of colleges offering genetic engineering in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of M.Tech genetic engineering colleges in USA and Canada? What is the procedure to apply? Eligibility and the fee structure?
  15. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering?
  16. Procedure to join genetic engineering?
  17. Which are the colleges in Pune which offer Genetic Engineering?
  18. Best college for Genetic engineering in Hyderabad? How can I go ahead? What is the admission procedure?
25th August 2016, 09:48 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Genetic Engineering?

For Genetic Engineering course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. The minimum percentage required for Genetic Engineering in your 12th class is 50%. 45% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years. You have to contact the college administration where you wish to take admission in Genetic Engineering course. Also you need to appear in entrance examination like JEE etc to get admission in Genetic Engineering course.

The admission process followed for Genetic Engineering course differs from Institute to Institute. Some colleges offer admission in Genetic Engineering on basis of 12th marks whereas some top reputed institute conducts their own entrance examination to find merit candidates for admission in Genetic Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?