1st August 2012, 02:04 PM

Can I get AG BSc seat after scoring 9884 rank in EAMCET?

sir,
i got 9884 rank in emcet 2012 can i got ag bsc seat

25th August 2016, 09:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get AG BSc seat after scoring 9884 rank in EAMCET?

EAMCET stands for Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. This examination is conducted by JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education Council for granting admission to various Engineering, Agriculture and medical courses in University or Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.

Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course is four years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in Science stream with Physics Chemistry and Biology as subjects. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is 50% for general category and 40% for SC/ST category candidate.

As per my knowledge no you are not eligible to get admission in good Govt college for Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course after scoring 9884 rank in EAMCET. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?