29th June 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 128 marks in CET exam?

i scored 128 mrks in cet (PMT) EXAM. my SML no is 8771. i want the name of the govt. colleges in which i can get addmission....?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in MBBS in any government medical college of Maharashtra after scoring 128 marks in MHT CET
  2. Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  3. Names of the government colleges in whcih I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Will I get UPTU government college after scoring 128 marks in UPTU SEE under SC girls category? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I get admission in government autonomous colleges after scoring 125 marks in MHT CET?
  6. How to get admission in government college after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET? Any chance to get admission in BAMS course?
  7. Can I get admission to BAMS after scoring 128 marks?
  8. Admission in government college after scoring 77 in AIEEE? Names of those colleges and branch which I can get after scoring 77 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Names of government colleges where I can get admission after scoring a GATE cutoff of 26.11 with 29.67 marks and 359 score?
  10. How to get admission in automobile engineering? Names of the government colleges?
  11. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  12. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 75 marks in CET?
  13. How to get admission in government or private medical college after scoring 140 marks in CET?
  14. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 138 in PCB group? Names of the colleges where I can get admission?
  15. How can I get admission after scoring 128 marks in UPSEE UG course B.Tech?
  16. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  17. Colleges which I can get after scoring 128(SC) in JECA?
  18. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 85 marks in MHT CET -- [New]
12th August 2015, 09:45 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 128 marks in CET exam?

List of colleges

Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
Mumbai

Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education, Mumbai

Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research Mumbai

Department of Management Sciences, University of Pune
Pune

Indira College of Pharmacy
Maharashtra

Alard Group of Institutes
Maharashtra

Seth Govind Raghunath Sable College of Pharmacy
Maharashtra

Sinhgad Institute of Pharmacy
Maharashtra

Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies - NMIMS...
Maharashtra

All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Societys College of...
Maharashtra

Marathwada Mitra Mandals College of Pharmacy
Maharashtra

Lovely Professional University (LPU)
Jalandhar, Punjab

Seth GS Medical College - Mumbai (SGSMC)
Maharashtra

Terna Medical College
Maharashtra

Maharashtra Institute of Medical Education & Research...
Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?