20th August 2015, 12:16 PM
akash wakade

Can I get admission in BAMS/BHMS after scoring 90 marks in ASSO CET

i have above 90 marks in asso cet 2015 can i get admission in bams/bhms?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission for MBBS after scoring 135 marks in ASSO CET?
  2. Any chances for admission in it after scoring 124 in ASSO CET? Any chance to get admission BDS colleges?
  3. Can I get admission in MBBS government and associate college after scoring 153 marks in MAH CET and 137 in ASSO CET?
  4. Can we get admission for MBBS after scoring 92 marks in ASSO CET?
  5. Admission in BAMS after scoring 72 marks in ASSO CET? In which college can I get admission?
  6. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  7. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in BAMS/BHMS after scoring 90 marks in ASSO CET -- [New]
  9. Admission in Pravara institute of Ahmednagar? Cutoff list of the colleges coming under ASSO CET?
  10. How should I fill the preference form of ASSO CET? With 111 marks in ASSOCET will I get admission? Last years cutoff in various colleges?
  11. Admission in MIMER college for MBBS with 164 marks in ASSO CET?
  12. Can I get admission in MBBS or BAMS after scoring 144 marks in ASSO CET exam
  13. What is the rpcedure for Physiotherapy? I have given CET, AIPMT, ASSO
  14. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
  15. How to get admission in government or private medical college after scoring 140 marks in CET?
  16. What is the cutoff for MBBS/BDS? How to get admission through ASSO CET
  17. Procedure for admission to ASSO CET and MHT CET? What is the last date of submission?
  18. Which AMUPMDC colleges can i get after scoring 97 marks in ASSOCET?
3rd September 2015, 01:38 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BAMS/BHMS after scoring 90 marks in ASSO CET

# ASSO CET is basically an entrance examination of national level in order to made admission medical courses. The ASSO CET is generally conducted by Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges in Maharashtra State.

# As you have mentioned in the query that you are going to fetch 90 marks out of total 200 marks in ASSO CET. Please note that with 90 marks in ASSO CET, you still have strong probability of getting BAMS or BHMS seat in ASSO CET.

# The following medical courses are available under ASSO CET are:

* MBBS
* BDS
* BAMS
* BUMS
* BPT
* B.Sc. in Nursing

# The eligibility criteria for ASSO CET are:

* Must have completed 10+2 in PCB stream.
* Must have taken minimum 50% marks by General category and 40% marks by reserved category.
* Must have attained the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission for medical course.

# The syllabus and pattern of ASSO CET:

The written examination consists of following sections:

* Physics (50 questions carrying total 50 marks)
* Chemistry (50 questions carrying total 50 marks)
* Biology (100 questions carrying total 100 marks)

# Important dates regarding ASSO CET are:

* Date fixed for online submission of application form: 23.03.2015 to 25.04.2014
* Last date fixed for remitting exam fees: 30.04.2015
* Date fixed for downloading admit card :10.05.2015 to 16.05.2015
* Date of examination: 17.05.2015
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?