27th May 2011, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?

hi... this is prachi from nagpur..i have completed my diploma in electronics and communication engg. right now i m in 2nd year of degree. i want to know that can i get admission on the basis of diploma? what are the prosedure, fees structure,is there availability of scolership? please ans my ques as soon as possible...

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course? -- [New]
  2. List of scholarship and fee structure of colleges providing M.Tech course?
  3. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  4. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  5. Fee structure for MBA(IT and Finance)? Procedure for admission?
  6. Procedure for admission in Diploma Forensic Science? Duration of course and fee stucture?
  7. Is it possible to do B.Tech in IGNOU after completing Diploma? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  8. Is it possible to take admission in AMIE after completing 4 years diploma? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  9. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  10. KLU B.Tech courses fee structure 2016
  11. How to do MS in BITS Pilani after completing B.Tech from Anna University? Procedure and fee structure?
  12. Can I get admission in BIT Deoghar after scoring 144425 in AIEEE? What is the date of spot admission and fee structure?
  13. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  14. What is the admission procedure, fee structure in BSc Degree in Agriculture University Palampur
  15. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  16. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  17. Admission procedure of PG Diploma in Clinical Research at ICRI? Date of entrance test and fee structure?
  18. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
19th August 2011, 02:17 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Smile Re: Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi... this is prachi from nagpur..i have completed my diploma in electronics and communication engg. right now i m in 2nd year of degree. i want to know that can i get admission on the basis of diploma? what are the prosedure, fees structure,is there availability of scolership? please ans my ques as soon as possible...
dear prachi,
you have not mentioned that where exactly you want to get admission on the basis of diploma so it is difficult to answer your question

hope you will get back to us by typing proper question

have a nice day.
19th October 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?

how can i take admission in gov. Btech institute after being diploma holder from ece
3rd November 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?

can i get admission in b.sc elecronics on the base of diploma in eletronics & comm.
4th November 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i whant take admission in iit or abrod out of country i complet diploma of 3yr
26th February 2014, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I Completed Diploma in Coomputer Engg.Now I am working in a private firm.Can I get admission to 2nd year BSC Computer Science?After that I wish to take regular MBA.Is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?