14th August 2012, 01:14 PM
ankush2486

What is the admission procedure, fee structure in BSc Degree in Agriculture University Palampur

sir, i want to know that the admission procedure,enterance test, fees structure in b.sc. degree in agriculture uni. palampur

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture in Palampur University after scoring 83.4% in 12th exam?
  2. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the last date of entrance exam of BSc 1st year Agriculture Palampur University?
  4. How can I become a AG BSc? How should I join?
  5. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  7. Procedure to study Ph.D in Agriculture at any foreign university?
  8. Fee structure for Agriculture B.Sc in Annamalai University? When can I get admission for this course?
  9. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics?
  10. List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad? -- [New]
  11. Will I get a job after completing B.Tech in Food Science and Technology from Agricultural University Palampur(HP)? What is the starting package?
  12. How should I take admission in Assam Agricultural University for Degree course in agriculture?
  13. Possibility to study Ph.D in Pharmacognosy for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate of Iran? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  15. Eligibility to take admission in RAU for B.Tech through BCECE for PCB candidate? Placement prospects of B.Sc Agriculture in Rajendra Agriculture University?
  16. Eligibility, fee and duration of Post Graduation in Actuarial Science?
  17. Can i get admission on the basis of my diploma in degree? Procedure and fee structure of it? Is there any scholarship available?
  18. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
30th January 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure, fee structure in BSc Degree in Agriculture University Palampur

Sir i completed bsc (mpcs) nenu e bsc aggreculture cheydanike vellundha
25th April 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure, fee structure in BSc Degree in Agriculture University Palampur

Sir what is the procedure to take admission after tweth standard please sir tell me
13th May 2013, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed inter bipc in 935 marks naku agriculture lo admission esthara? reoly to my number please sir 9959621053
16th May 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for b.sc.agriculture?
6th June 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about the addmition in bsc agree ?
21st June 2013, 02:05 PM
sridhar c2

Post Re: What is the admission procedure, fee structure in BSc Degree in Agriculture University Palampur

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankush2486 View Post
sir, i want to know that the admission procedure,enterance test, fees structure in b.sc. degree in agriculture uni. palampur
i have completed 12 with 90%
22nd June 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th with 85%. Iwant to get admission in palampur university. Can I?
22nd June 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

IHAVE COMPLETED 12th WITH 85% .IWANT TO GET INTO PALAMPUR UNIVERSITY .CAN I?
12th August 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=ankush2486;2565100]sir, i want to know that the admission procedure,enteran
13th March 2014, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF ADMISSION IN AGRI. UNIVERSITY PALAMPUR IN B.SC.1
31st March 2014, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

dates of entrance exams for bsc agricolture for session 2014 -15 of chaudhary sharwan kumar agricultire university palmpur
24th April 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i am applying for the admission B.v.Sci & A.H last date of form submission and fee structure
13th May 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

l want to know the date of entrence test in bsc lnagriculture at pampur universicty
14th May 2014, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

I have studied Biology in 11 but I have not studied it in 12. Could I study Bsc. in Agriculture?
3rd June 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 55% in HSC and I have got 49 marks in math so can I get admissionin B.sc Agriclture
19th June 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I HAVE COMPLETED MY 12TH STANDARED. FOR BSC AG ADMISSION CAN U SEND UR CONTACT NUMBER
5th September 2014, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

i am in class 2 and i want to take admission in agriculture university palampur .when admission test will held for b.sc. please tell me.
7th May 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I WANT CONTACT NO TO CONTACT ANY ONE FROM COLLEGE SO I CAN GET INFORMATION AND ALL NECCESSARY DETAILS
16th May 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

N

Sir please give me some advice about b.sc agriculture and please tell me the meaning of horns. I mean what is the meaning of b.sc (horns) agriculture...and their subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?