25th May 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BSc in Psychology inspite of not having Psychology subject in boards?

can i get admission for b.sc in psychology inspite of not havin psychology subject in boards??????

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  2. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  3. Form dates for B.Sc in Psychology after 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which college can I get for B.A or BSc in Psychology after scoring 80% in 12th boards? Cutoffs of various colleges?
  5. BSc Psychology question papers?
  6. Can I do B.Sc or BA in psychology after doing 12th in medical stream?
  7. How to do BSc Psychology after completing 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science?
  8. Can I study B.Sc(Psychology) if studying 12th Science with Psychology as an optional subject? -- [New]
  9. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  10. Can I do MSc Psychology after completing B.A Psychology
  11. Annamalai BSc Psychology 2nd model question papers?
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  13. Can i do M.A in Psychology after pursuing B.A in Economics?
  14. Is it possible to do BSc Honors in Psychology or B.A honors in Psychology
  15. Is there a future of Psychology in India? Colleges in India best suited for pursuing Psychology? What are the possible career after Ph.D in the subject? Is it possible to pursue Psychology at UG level?
  16. How to do M.Phil degree in Psychology? I am a PG in Psychology
  17. Is it necessary to have Graduation in Psychology in order to opt Post Graduation in Psychology?
  18. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology (Social Psychology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
26th May 2012, 04:43 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BSc in Psychology inspite of not having Psychology subject in boards?

yes , you can do b.sc in psychology inspite of not having psychology subject in boards.

Psychology is the science of the mind or of mental states and behavior .

B.sc in psychology can be opt by any stream student and it is also not necessary that students have to have the psychology

in his/her 12th class except in few colleges which may required the psychology subject in 12th class.

you can do BA/B.sc in psychology after your 12th from recognized board.

All reputed colleges take candidate on the basis of marks scored in class 12th or through entrance test.

In entrance exam, they test the communication skill,psychology aptitude or reasoning ability of the candidate.

After BA/B.sc in psychology you can choose any specialization area of psychology like child psychology , counselling ,family counselling or career counselling for MA in psychology .

If you have below given qualities in you can be very successful in this field.

Empathy
lots of Patience
very good listener
see the problem objectively
very good communication skills

Even if you have some of them ,you can learn the rest of the qualities .

A career in psychology can open up numerous job avenues in hospitals, child guidance centres, NGOs and government agencies.

5 Best Colleges For Psychology In India

Lady Sri Ram College for Women, New Delhi
Christ University, Bangalore
Dayanand Anglo Vedic College, Chandigarh
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Presidency College, Chennai
27th August 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in BSc in Psychology inspite of not having Psychology subject in boards?

i have finished diplamo in nursing ,i am working in govt sector,now can i join B.sc psychology ,please guide me
6th May 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

how can i preparing to pass entrance exam of bsc psychology
23rd May 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I completed my btech in information technology i want ti do psycholgy in science or arts. Can i do it? What cources can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?