15th July 2013, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Ca after scoring 51.2% in 12th

In 12 I have got 51.2% can I get admission in ca

15th July 2013, 07:34 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Ca after scoring 51.2% in 12th

You can surely apply for the Chartered Accountancy course. All you need do to is complete 12th standard which you have done. How much marks are scored is not really an issue.

You will have to first clear the Common Proficiency Test. It is conducted twice a year. The Common Proficiency Test is the first stage of Chartered Accountancy course. You should be able to clear it to get admission in second stage.

To clear the Common Proficiency Test you will have to score minimum of 30 percent marks in both groups of the test. Your total score of both the groups should be at least 50 percent marks.

Exam Pattern

1. Fundamentals of Accountancy

2. Economics

3. Mercantile Law

4. Quantitative Aptitude

After clearing the Common Proficiency Test it will be the time to register for the second stage of Chartered Accountancy known as IPCC. It also has two groups of written tests but to appear for them you must complete 9 months of study.

Group 1

1. Accounting

2. Business Laws,Ethics and Communication

3. Cost Accounting and Financial Management

4. Taxation

Group 2

5. Advanced Accounting

6. Auditing and Assurance

7. Information Technology and Strategic Management

Once you have cleared the first group, apply for the Articleship of 3 years. It is mandatory to complete articleship as well. During the final 6 months of articleship you can apply for the Final examination.
15th July 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

sir my bro has failed in sslc I dont wanna him to stay at home for 1yr so pls suggest me any course which iis available in banglore
16th July 2013, 12:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
Yes,you can definitely get admission into CA course after completing 12th with 51.2%,and you need to apply for CPT exam after completing 12th class.
CPT-Common Proficiency Test.
This CPT exam is a entrance to get admission into the CA course.After qualifyingin the CPT exam,you can go for IPCC along with article ship training and after qualifying in the IPCC exam you can for final CA course.
The following are the best CA coaching institutes in Andhra Pradesh are:
-->Sri Medha
-->Sri Medha V
-->Master Minds
-->Super Biz
-->CMS for CA
-->Narayana CA Academy
-->Sri Chaitanya CA Academy
-->Legend
These are the best CA coaching institutes in Andhra Pradesh which offers highly quality of education with experienced CA professors.
After completing CA course you can get good job opportunities as a Chattered Accountant in top companies with high salary package of about 3.5-4 lakhs per year.
Thank You
12th August 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.ihave score 52.96% in sslc and in 2nd puc 75.88 can i join for ca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?