25th May 2012, 01:26 AM
minupius

Will I get admission in a government college after getting a score of 40.512 in TANCET exam for M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control?

will i get admission in govt college after getting a score of 40.512 in tancet 2012 exam for m.tech in instrumentation and control . i am a keralite student

Related Questions:
  1. For which all top colleges am I eligible? I have scored 40.5 in TANCET
  2. Will I get admission in a government college after scoring 40.512 in TANCET exam for M.Tech in instrumentation and control?
  3. M.Tech(control & instrumentation) without qualifying GATE and score 48?
  4. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  5. Admission in M.Tech (Automation) after a decent GATE score and 66% in final year and 56 overall in B.E (Instrumentation)?
  6. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control without GATE score card? Which institute is better for me?
  8. Previous years TANCET M.Tech/M.E. cutoff for various colleges? How is normalisation done? -- [New]
  9. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  10. List of college in which I can apply with a GATE Instrumentation score of 479?
  11. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  12. Details of M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Instrumentation seats? I am a final year student of C&I
  13. Can I get a government college in Tamilnadu after scoring 33.357 TANCET score?
  14. Government college or any other college with TANCET score of 38.96? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get a government college after answering TANCET exam?
  16. How can I get government college in Tamilnadu? My TANCET score is 33.781
  17. Can I get admission in any government or aided college for M.E/M.Tech after scoring 26 in TANCET?
  18. Details of the colleges that offer M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) course through part time mode in Coimbatore
8th January 2017, 10:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get admission in a government college after getting a score of 40.512 in TANCET exam for M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control?

Master of Technology in Instrumentation and Control Engineering is a postgraduate Instrumentation Engineering course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed B.E or B.Tech degree from a recognized university.

TANCET stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in a government college after getting a score of 40.512 in TANCET exam for M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control so my suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?