11th August 2012, 07:19 PM
kashti keshri

Can I get admission in college of engineering Pune after passing SSC and HSC from Bihar

sir my origin from bihar. i have passed my ssc and hsc from bihar. can i get admission in college of engineering pune.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in best college of engineering in Pune after scoring 76.23% marks in 3rd year in civil engineering
  2. Can I get admission in any Medical college of Bihar through NEET being a domicile candidate?
  3. How to take admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I have scored 68% in intermediate bihar board
  4. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  5. List of the colleges which are offering part time courses of M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  6. Does this possible to pursue Ph.D course along with Job?
  7. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  8. How to get admission in any college in Pune for M.E after doing engineering in electrical?
  9. Can I get admission in any engineering college in pune? I have scored 38 marks in JEE mains
  10. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  11. Is it a good choice for me of opting for Hardware and Networking course after completion of MCA course?
  12. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  13. How much percentage I need in 12th standard to get admission in IIT engineering college of Pune
  14. How to get admission in pune in MBBS college in government quota after passing Medical CET with 149 marks out of 200?
  15. Cutoff list of engineering college in Pune University for electrical engineering lateral entry admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Colleges which offers admission in B.Sc for a candidate who has secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam? -- [New]
  17. Admission in Pune College of engineering if I am from Pakistan?
  18. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
13th March 2013, 06:54 PM
Priyanka Pardeshi 7

Unhappy Re: Can I get admission in college of engineering Pune after passing SSC and HSC from Bihar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashti keshri View Post
sir my origin from bihar. i have passed my ssc and hsc from bihar. can i get admission in college of engineering pune.
answer:yes why not you can surely get the admission
27th May 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in college of engineering Pune after passing SSC and HSC from Bihar

i have got 72% in science did i'am eligible for government college or not (caste sc)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?