27th May 2012, 01:25 PM
animesh2802

Can I get admission in computer engineering college in Navi Mumbai after scoring 53% in 12th board exam

i have got 53% in 12th board exam in 2012 .can i get admissions in computer engineering college in navi mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  2. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  3. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  4. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  5. Admission in MGM college, Navi Mumbai?
  6. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  7. Which is the Aeronautical Engineering college in Navi Mumbai? What are the career opportunities? Fee structure for the same?
  8. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  9. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  10. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868?
  11. List of AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Computer Sceince or Information Technology?
  12. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in aided government college in Mumbai or Vai Mumbai after scoring 86% in SSC?
  14. Admission in law after scoring 65% in 12th? List of colleges in Navi Mumbai which conduct this course?
  15. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  16. Best college for Computer Science (CS) in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  17. Which are the SSC/HSC schools in Navi Mumbai?
  18. In which decent engineering college can I get admission for Mechanical/Chemical Engineering with hostel facility through AIEEE? My AIEEE rank is 55000. Where can I get admission in a 3/4 year course in Maths/Statistics? I have done my 12th from Delhi
22nd June 2012, 02:10 PM
shashikalayadav

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission in computer engineering college in Navi Mumbai after scoring 53% in 12th board exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by animesh2802 View Post
i have got 53% in 12th board exam in 2012 .can i get admissions in computer engineering college in navi mumbai
Computer Engineering Eligibility Criteria

An educational career in computer engineering can be started after class 10th. Here the individual is only eligible to pursue Diploma program in computer engineering. After successful completion of the course, he/she can join as a junior engineer in various public and private sector jobs.

The minimum eligibility for doing undergraduate program i.e. BE/BTech in Computer Engineering is + 2 Science with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. The selection is generally made on the basis of entrance tests (e.g. IITJEE, AIEEE, BITSAT etc.) conducted at both national and state level.

One can also continue his/her study further by joining ME/MTech programs offered by various engineering colleges/universities including the IITs and NITs. A GATE qualification can further make one’s admission process easier.

AMIE Associate Memberships of the Institution of Engineers also offers courses in computer engineering which is equivalent to BE/BTech provided by other institutes/universities.

Those who are interested to study further can join PhD programs offered by various universities and technological institutions situated at various parts of the country.

Computer Engineering Career Prospects

Computer engineering graduates find job opportunities in a variety of environments in academia, research, industry, government, private, business organizations and so on. They are involved in analyzing problems for solutions, formulating and testing, using advanced communications or multi-media equipment, or working in teams for product development.

The software and IT companies are the major employers of computer engineering graduates. They offer the best packages to the young graduates which are unmatched with other branches of engineering profession.

Computer Engineering Pay Package
There has been significant development in software sector in last few years which has opened the door of new opportunities for young computer engineers. The salary of computer engineer depends on the type of employer – public or private. Generally private firms offer excellent salary as compared to government departments.

Working experience, qualifications, ability are important factors in determining the pay level. In India, a fresh pass-out from an average engineering college can expect starting monthly salary somewhere between Rs.10, 000 – Rs.25, 000.

With having 1-2 years of industrial experience, the salary may go up to Rs. 50, 000 per month and even more or beyond expectations. Freshers from elite technological universities/colleges (IITs and NITs) are offered annual pay package up to 10 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?