15th June 2011, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?

which engineering colleges in navi mumbai & Mumbai give me admission on basis of aieee score for mechanical engineering
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. List of various entrance exams for Engineering streams like IITs ,NITs and other esteem colleges after completing 12th? List of few good JR colleges in Navi Mumbai? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  2. Engineering colleges in Mumbai and navi Mumbai giving admission on the basis of AIEEE score?
  3. AICTE approved colleges at Navi Mumbai for B.Tech/B.E in Electrical?
  4. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  5. Which are the colleges in Mumbai, Thane or Navi Mumbai where I can get admission in 2nd year Civil?
  6. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  7. List of colleges offering MCA course in Navi Mumbai or Mumbai?
  8. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  9. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  10. List of colleges offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? -- [New]
  11. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  12. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  13. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  14. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which college in Mumbai I can get after securing 114 marks in AIEEE B.Arch?
  16. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  17. Admission in law after scoring 65% in 12th? List of colleges in Navi Mumbai which conduct this course?
  18. List of top colleges for B.A.F course in Navi Mumbai?
1st May 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?

i am from chandigarh and i want to take admission in engg at mumbai.plzz tell me the admission procedure
10th May 2012, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?

Im getting 105 marks in aieee which college i will get.
10th June 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

hi, we are sc n my bro score 28 in aieee, in which college he can do study, in mumbai or thane or navi mumbai
10th June 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

i had scored 103 marks in aieee which colleges can i get?
11th June 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

My son got 165 in aieee which college with hostle facility can give admission in maharashtra for B.Tech course in mechanical.His rank is Overall-29917 Catagory-23190 and in state (Maharashtra) Overall 1981 and Catagory-1649.Category-General
19th June 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

my nephew got 68 in AIEEEand want TO TAKE ADMISSION IN GOOD ENGINEERING COLLEGE IN MUMBAI
5th July 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission for b.e in any college of india .my aieee marks is 67
30th April 2014, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I am from bhopal (m.p.) general category I am getting 62% in 12 board from cbse and probably 55 marks in jee mains which engineering colleges can I get in mumbai.plz reply it's very important.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?