29th June 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in DAV college in B.Sc by biotech or microbiology after one year drop in NEET medical coaching?

Sir/Mam, I had secured 84.8% in science stream bio can I get the chance after one year drop due to medical coaching in aakash. Sir I want to take admission in microbiology, can I take admission in microbiology? Am I eligible to do so? Awaiting for the response.

2nd July 2017, 10:20 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in DAV college in B.Sc by biotech or microbiology after one year drop in NEET medical coaching?

Bachelor of Science in Microbiology is an undergraduate Microbiology course. Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology is an undergraduate Biotechnology course. The duration of both courses is three years. Candidate should have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board of education. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in DAV college in B.Sc by biotech or microbiology after one year drop in NEET medical coaching. For further information you have to visit at the place of DAV college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?