28th June 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Should I do BSc(H) Biotech or Microbiology? I have completed 12th this year with 70% marks

Helo sir, I wanted to know that whether i should do BSc(H)Biotech or
Microbiology out of two which will provide me a good pay scale and
career in future after completing phd in the field . also would like
to know other courses if not these.i have completed my 12 th this year
with 70% marks.Hope to hear from you soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best choice for me between M.Tech in Biotech and Ph.D having secured 59.2% in M.Sc Microbiology and 53.6% in B.Sc? Does below 60% marks a problem for me in research side?
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  3. Delhi University, B.Sc.(H), Microbiology, First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Which has higher scope M.sc.Biotech or M.Sc.Microbiology?
  5. What to do after T.Y, MBA Biotech or MSc in Microbiology?
  6. What to do after T.Y.MBA in Biotech and MSc Microbiology?
  7. Can I do M.Tech in Biotech having completed B.Sc in Biotech? Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  8. Scope MSc in microbiology? is biotechnology much better than microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I Eligible for SGT or SA? I've Completed B.Sc with biotech,microbiology,chemistry,bed biology, English and Telugu as 2nd Language.
  10. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  11. Top colleges for MSc Biotech course?
  12. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  13. Am I eligible for M.Tech Biotechnology? -- [New]
  14. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  16. How to take Biotech engineering after completing 12th this year
  17. List of colleges for M.Sc(microbiology) through correspondence in Guntur? I've completed my B.Sc(microbiology)
  18. Can I do B.Ed after taking up B.Sc(microbiology)? I've completed my 12th std
4th September 2012, 04:28 PM
nagaraj g m

Default Re: Should I do BSc(H) Biotech or Microbiology? I have completed 12th this year with 70% marks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Helo sir, I wanted to know that whether i should do BSc(H)Biotech or
Microbiology out of two which will provide me a good pay scale and
career in future after completing phd in the field . also would like
to know other courses if not these.i have completed my 12 th this year
with 70% marks.Hope to hear from you soon.
hello.. dear friend,
first congracts for scoring 70% in 12th.
and microbiology and biotechnology both are good.
but best in both is biotechnology,because it is the
one of the leadin branches,so there is good scope
for it and definately you will get good job.. so i
suggest you to do biotechnology and do mater degree
aso...............thank you friend.

all the best
11th June 2013, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I do BSc(H) Biotech or Microbiology? I have completed 12th this year with 70% marks

Sir actually i want to know whether microbiology or biotechnology have good scope n about its salary n best college in calicut
20th November 2013, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir....can i sit wbssc examination after passing b.sc(h) microbiology from w.b.u.t board?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?